Question Favorite Game other than TLOPO?

Faerie

Honorable Pirate
Name some other games you enjoy!!!
Explain the type of game it is

Example: I love ZELDA games! I love that it's a puzzle, adventure game. They have so many amazing story lines as well!
Maybe you can get a playing buddy or have someone try it out :D

Alright here goes, bear with me lads and lasses :D

1. Star wars the old republic - MMO (Massively multiplayer online)

2. League of legends - MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena)

3. Heroes of the storm - Similar to a MOBA (Referred to by blizzard as a team brawler)

4. World of warcraft - MMORPG (Massively multiplayer online roleplaying game)

5. Starcraft 2 - Real time strategy game

6 and 7 and 8. Elder scrolls online - MMORPG and Elder scrolls legends - A card game and Elder scrolls V: Skyrim - Open world action roleplaying game

9. Battle Realms - Real time strategy game

10. Hearthstone - Another card game

That's all whew.

Last edited:
Before POTCO closed, I literally never played any online games with my real life friends.

From 2013-2015 we played some hardcore Minecraft, but after we got burned out on that we picked up CSGO. That game is insanely fun if you just play to have a good time. Recently we've been getting big groups of people to play Town of Salem and Cards Against Humanity, not sure if the last one counts as a video game but oh well :p

It's also hilarious to go trolling in roblox with my 2 of my friends, oh god I'm halfway done with high school and I'm playing roblox what is my life

Well, my favourite games other than Tlopo (Which is my favourite game) are...
1. Toontown rewritten
2. Roblox :D
3. Gmod
4. Team fortress 2

Now, these were my favourite BUT they closed.
1. Lego Universe
2. Clone Wars Adventures

Guild Wars 2 by far.

I dont like playing many online games at the same time but ever since POTCO's closure Ive tried Star Wars the Old Republic, City of Heroes (also shut down but brought back by the community), Blade and Soul and Archeage. None of these were able to keep me interested enough though as much as GW2.

I love how the story evolves there especially with every expansion. I love the textures in aaalll areas, effects, user interface, classes and diversity. Of course other games have that too but its just very poor in my opinion compared to GW2.

Uh yeah, thats it from me :)

Other than the Disney MMOs mine would be Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4 because of the atmosphere and song choice within the games. Here are the storylines summed up, there may be some spoilers (I was careful with this).

Fallout 3
When the world was consumed by atomic fire on October 23rd 2077, those who could headed towards their local fallout shelter, or Vaults. They were set up by Vault-Tec Industries, a government funded corporation that used the Vault-Tec Societal Preservation Program to shelter selected people of the general public. You were born in Vault 101, within the Washington D.C. area, when your father leaves the Vault without explanation one day, you follow in his footsteps and try to find your Dad in the Capital Wasteland of Washington D.C.

Fallout New Vegas
You are a courier hired by the Mojave Express, sent to deliver an important package to the Vegas Strip. However this one delivery takes a turn...for the worse, a bullet to the head would mean a most certain death, but not this time. After a town doctor manages to bring you back to health, you take on an intrepid journey to find out who the gunman was that tried to end your life and made of with the package.

Fallout 4
One crisp October's morning, the fear of total nuclear annihilation came true, but not before you managed to secure you, your spouse and your infant son a spot in your local Vault, Vault 111. After awaking over 200 years later, you enter a post-apocalyptic Massachusetts with a mission: to find your
kidnapped
son and bring him home.

1. GTA V
2. age of empires II was a great game
3. GTA Vice City
4. LOTRO was fun socially but i care nothing about the lotr universe,books,movies...etc lol
5. various play station, n64, xbox, and sega games
6. left4dead(online version)

toon town and ttr I hardly played because their chat function is garbage and many of the players I encountered were rude(i am sure not all of them are)

1. All Elder Scrolls Games (Not the monstrosity called Online) RPG's
2. Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 (don't judge me it is my childhood game....) 3D Platformer
3. CS:GO - FPS
4. Age of Empires II - RTS
5. Town of Salem (if you like deception and mystery, highly recommend this game) - Party Game? Idk
6. Fallout 4 & 3 - RPG

I would put Minecraft, but..... eh.... in my opinion the multiplayer community ruined it for me. I want to try Unturned but never considered it.

1. Toontown Rewritten
2. Minecraft
3. Unturned
4.Spore
5. Mario Kart 7 (i got addicted when i first bought a nitendo)

Thanks for your time :)

My Top 5 of all time, I don't play many of these much anymore, if at all. But these are the games I've definitely had the most fun playing.
  1. The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim (I haven't played the other Elder Scrolls games yet, but I'm sure they will make this list once I do)
  2. Minecraft (I don't play much anymore but it is still a game that I love and have very fond memories of)
  3. Simcity 4 (An old game but still great, great modding community, best city builder I've ever played.
  4. Terraria (used to play it with my brother, it was fun to build and progress through the tiers of weapons and enemies. I wish Minecraft would take a similar approach to make the game have a longer longevity of playing.)
  5. Portal 2 (An odd pick, but I used to love the story line surrounding this game, and the Co-Op was fun as well.)

o p i n i o n h a s c h a n g e d

1. wizard101
underrated, although I don't really play anymore
2. roblox (?)
occasionally has decent games. overall a pretty awful platform/community, but some areas are actually okay.
3. other games I've played that were okay I guess
- tf2
- destiny
- nba live mobile

Last edited:
1. ROBLOX - gets a bad rep, there are some really awful games but there are also some rare gems - just look at this gameplay of a free ROBLOX FPS:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E713PJ2ROfg
I prefer knives only myself, but the guy in the video does a great job of demonstrating the features while going on a pretty impressive streak.
2. Pokemon GO - no explanation needed
3. Wizard101 - quality MMORPG, haven't played much lately because it's a bit mismanaged IMO. Has a really kind community over at Wizard101 Central where I go by the same username
4. NBA Live 16 Mobile - I like video games and I'm a big NBA fan, plus it's free.
Dude phantom forces is so good! It's great because a lot of ROBLOX players are bad at fps so I had a 3 kdr:)

Dude phantom forces is so good! It's great because a lot of ROBLOX players are bad at fps so I had a 3 kdr:)
Yeah, PF is an awesome game. ROBLOX is hardly an FPS community sadly, so there's not a ton of competition. But when it got too easy I just switched to strictly knifing and I was able to maintain a 2.18 KDR doing that. Nice KDR though! :D

Yeah, PF is an awesome game. ROBLOX is hardly an FPS community sadly, so there's not a ton of competition. But when it got too easy I just switched to strictly knifing and I was able to maintain a 2.18 KDR doing that. Nice KDR though! :D
Favorite weapons? Mine were m4 and sks.
I haven't played in a while but I'm traveling right now and my computer that I use for traveling is kind of bad and I can't play most games on it, so I might try ROBLOX again

Favorite weapons? Mine were m4 and sks.
I haven't played in a while but I'm traveling right now and my computer that I use for traveling is kind of bad and I can't play most games on it, so I might try ROBLOX again
I think I just picked a preset class and upgraded it to max over time. If I remember right I used the MP5 as my primary. But I haven't played in awhile and it's been even longer since I actually used a gun so I don't completely remember. I've been playing ROBLOX a lot lately but I've been sticking to Project: Pokemon (a great Pokemon game). I'll probably play some more PF soon.

Back