Question Favorite Game other than TLOPO?

My favorite games other than TLOPO...
Rocket League
How to survive 2
Diablo 3
World of warcraft
Toontown Rewritten

I am sure I forgot something but those 5 games are the games I play the most.

1 skyrim
2 gta 5
3 star wars battlefront 2 the old one
4 minecraft
5 world of warcraft
6 the elder scroll online
7 guild wars 2
8 swtor
9 minecraft
10 age of empires
11 csgo
12 maybe battlefield 1
13 black ops
14 Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag
15 rocket league
16 call of duty modern warfare 2

Diablo 2 and 3, imo 2 was better hence the community was very active even though it was a old game and lots of replay fun. D3 could of had that but even if I login now and see if any public party's are goin, there isn't. Hopefully D4 will bring the same feel as D2.

Um, maybe I just don't have enough time on my hands...but if I can't do TLOPO or POTCO, I don't play. Too many other things to do in my life. Those are my passions. I feel like I was born in the wrong era.

Fallout/Elder Scrolls Bethesda games (Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, New Vegas)
Dark Souls series (I, II and III, Bloodborne too)
Metro series (Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light)
Early Call of Duty games, or WWII shooters in general
The entire Total War series, especially the early ones
Paradox Interactive games (Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4)
Rocket League (when me and my friends find time to play together)
Mount & Blade: Warband
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
ArmA II and DayZ
And finally, The Witcher trilogy.

For the record, these are my favourite games of all time, I've not played some of them in years.

Well, before it closed down, my alltime favorite would be City of Heroes, which is a Superhero MMO.
2. Assassin's Creed II
3. Dark Souls series (except for 2) - PvP rulez
4. Skyrim - RPG
5. Europa Universalis IV - Grand Strategy Game

I love basketball so NBA2K is my second favorite. But to be honest nothing really seems to fill the POTCO void.

In no particular order

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Team Fortress 2
Garry's Mod (with friends or when testing an addon)
Star Wars the Old Republic

Everybody here plays quality games but then here I am just sitting around playing DotA 2...
It is scum but it is my scum

My favorite PC games are Star Trek Online (in case anybody still doesn't know, I'm a major Trek nerd) and Minecraft (I love building things). My favorites on console are the Batman Arkham series, Fallout, Far Cry, and the Elder Scrolls (although I currently only have ES for PC).

TF2 was by far my most favorite game of all time, well before an update 4 months ago which pretty much destroyed fun on that game. It was one of those updates that make you think, "What on earth were they smoking to think that this was okay." To this day it baffles my mind.

TF2 was by far my most favorite game of all time, well before an update 4 months ago which pretty much destroyed fun on that game. It was one of those updates that make you think, "What on earth were they smoking to think that this was okay." To this day it baffles my mind.

Same... I loved tf2 but Valverino ruined the game. Guess they wanted to make tf2 into a money-milking esports scene like CSGO... maybe they were afraid of Overwatch and wanted to make tf2 like it.. but tf2 is a casual, unrealistic, humoristic game for relaxing, chilling. One does not simply make a game like that competitive....

R.I.P Team Fortress 2, forever gone, your life was taken for granted, taken away forever.

The Walking Dead games series because its such an interesting story and you can really connect with the characters.

And Sims 2 because that game was my life growing up and I spent so much money on it I got to make it mean something still! :D
I love the walking dead ^^

Back