Question Favorite Game other than TLOPO?

1. Toontown Rewritten
  2. Any Call of Duty game
  3. Wizard101
  4. Overwatch
  5. GMOD
I haven't actually played POTCO in my life. Don't hate me please. :p

In comparison to the Overwatch community, CSGO would look like one of the friendliest communities there are! CSGO's community is rather toxic as well :(
but then there is the most toxic community around...

so toxic you can't go there without a gas mask....

league of legends
also known as lol
because that game is a joke

1. NBA2k17
2. Call Of Duties
3. CS:GO
4. Overwatch
5.Battlefield 1

When Pirates ended I took awhile away from gaming but the moment I got back into it I played Neverwinter and Dota2 a lot! I tried so many games out though.
1. Neverwinter
2. Dota2
3. Tera
4. Aion
5. Riders of Icarus

Late to the party however...

my top games by far are
1. ArcheAge (big changes with the 3.0 patch. its alot of fun if you can get into it.)
2. FFXIV
3. RIFT
4. GW2
5. WoW

Super Excited for Revelation as well!

1. Destiny (I think I may be alone on that one)
2. Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
3. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
4. Kerbal Space Program
5. World of Tanks
6. World of Warships
7. Any Transformers game that is not based on a Micheal Bay - directed movie.

My favourite games :
1. Lords of The Fallen

2. The first MMORPG I've ever played - World of Kung bugger off. I have so much memories with this game, It closed down due to technical issues, where all player data was lost, they didn't bother to revive it, but someone else did, and even the website is a copy of the original one.

3. Yesterday I started Gas Guzzlerz. I enjoy it and if you've watched Death Race, you will know what the game is like, except that it doesn't have a storyline.

4. Devil May Cry 5 (although I would love it if it had skippable cutscenes)

5. For a while I was addicted to Attack on Titan that was released couple of months ago. (I think some time in August)

6. And I'm thinking of going back to War Thunder. I first started playing it in I think 2013 or 2014, when it was still unstable.

7. I have good memories with S4 League and especially with Freejack, which was a parkour game, very unique and AWESOME, but was closed down because their soundtracks were used illegaly.

8. I used to be addicted to Dishonored as well, I've replayed it a dozen times, and replayed its DLCs couple of times.

1. Toontown Rewritten (Haven't played much recently)
2. Sims 4
3. Wildstar

I'll also add a few games I'm excited about...

1. Sea of Thieves
2. Toontown's Funny Farm (A re-imagined single-player version of Toontown with a new story line & features)
3. Fortnite

I hadn't heard about the Funny Farm - thanks for sharing! I only play Toontown Rewritten on the rare occasion, but that's still cool.

I cant believe in my list I completely forgot kingdom hearts

Yes! Do you play Kingdom Hearts Unchained?

• Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons series. I loved Another Wonderful Life and Animal Parade.
  • The Sims 3. I just hate the Sims 4 - it's not the same.
  • Kingdom Hearts series. I'm incredibly excited for KH3. Currently playing Kingdom Hearts Union X; some of my party mates have come over to TLOPO and we've created a guild ^-^
I feel like there are more, but those are the first three that come to mind. Let me know if you play any of them :)

Last edited:
I honestly have too many to count, but here's a short list.

1. The Binding of Isaac Rebirth
2. Super Smash Bros Melee
3. Age of Empires 1-2-3
4. Civilization 5
5. Stardew Valley
6. Banjo Kazooie
7. Diddy's Kong Quest

Back