Question Favorite Game other than TLOPO?

Guild Wars 2 by far.

I dont like playing many online games at the same time but ever since POTCO's closure Ive tried Star Wars the Old Republic, City of Heroes (also shut down but brought back by the community), Blade and Soul and Archeage. None of these were able to keep me interested enough though as much as GW2.

I love how the story evolves there especially with every expansion. I love the textures in aaalll areas, effects, user interface, classes and diversity. Of course other games have that too but its just very poor in my opinion compared to GW2.

Uh yeah, thats it from me :)

If your ever on add me!

1. All Elder Scrolls Games (Not the monstrosity called Online) RPG's
2. Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 (don't judge me it is my childhood game....) 3D Platformer
3. CS:GO - FPS
4. Age of Empires II - RTS
5. Town of Salem (if you like deception and mystery, highly recommend this game) - Party Game? Idk
6. Fallout 4 & 3 - RPG

I would put Minecraft, but..... eh.... in my opinion the multiplayer community ruined it for me. I want to try Unturned but never considered it.

I love town of Salem!

My favorite are probably the Age of Empires series, Age of Mythology, Total War Series (don't have them all, wish I did), Ark Survival Evolved, Garry's Mod, and Heroes and Generals.

I used to play this a lot when you were able to go online through the game and play others online

My favorite games (through the years) include... (many others but could never list them all)

Alternate Reality the City and Alternate Reality the Dungeon (Atari 800)
Tabletop Dungeons & Dragons
Daggerfall
Gyrus (original nintendo more than the arcade)
Morrowind
Skyrim
Dragon Age
Mass Effect (1,2,3)
Ultima
Everquest (original)
Guild Wars (1 and 2)
World of Warcraft
Wildstar

And many, many more since I started gaming with the original Pong... Haha! :D

1. PUBG - obsessed with this one atm - (besides TLOPO ofc ;) )
- Great to play with up to 4 people on one team. You can do duo matches or solo matches as well. It's sort of like a survival game. You get dropped on a map with 99 other people and you gotta find weapons and stuff and basically just stay alive. Your in a zone that gets smaller and smaller so it brings everyone on the map closer to one another. It reminds me of Hunger Games tbh xD
2. GTA V
- Great game to troll people and mess around. You can do heists, steal cars, etc. Also fun to play with friends. Really boring to play by yourself though, my opinion xD
3. Warframe
- Fairly new to this game, so still trying to figure it out haha. Third-person shooter. Kinda like an alien game xD I like it though
4. Ballistic Overkill
- Fast pace pvp shooter. Loved this game ever since it came out years ago.

If anyone is on either of these games or want more info lemme know. I'll gladly play with you or help you out :) ESPECIALLY PUBG!!!! :p

Add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/travieboyee

My fav game other than TLOPO is
DAFMIMA
(Deposit a Few Millions Into MMDR's Account)

No one ever wants to play though. Any takers here? :D
Sounds like a nice game! It must be really fun to watch your bank account go from A Few Million to 0 all at once, while MMDR's bank account skyrockets!
My bank declined the transaction. They said insufficient funds... :/

My favorite game other than TLOPO would have to be TLOTO. ;)
I was going to post this, then I read your post... :lol1:

1. PUBG - obsessed with this one atm - (besides TLOPO ofc ;) )
- Great to play with up to 4 people on one team. You can do duo matches or solo matches as well. It's sort of like a survival game. You get dropped on a map with 99 other people and you gotta find weapons and stuff and basically just stay alive. Your in a zone that gets smaller and smaller so it brings everyone on the map closer to one another. It reminds me of Hunger Games tbh xD
2. GTA V
- Great game to troll people and mess around. You can do heists, steal cars, etc. Also fun to play with friends. Really boring to play by yourself though, my opinion xD
3. Warframe
- Fairly new to this game, so still trying to figure it out haha. Third-person shooter. Kinda like an alien game xD I like it though
4. Ballistic Overkill
- Fast pace pvp shooter. Loved this game ever since it came out years ago.

If anyone is on either of these games or want more info lemme know. I'll gladly play with you or help you out :) ESPECIALLY PUBG!!!! :p

Add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/travieboyee
Warframe is pretty fun, even though it's a bit grindy lol. Space ninja pirate thing!

My fav game other than TLOPO is
DAFMIMA
(Deposit a Few Millions Into MMDR's Account)

No one ever wants to play though. Any takers here? :D
I tried, but I got this.
upload_2017-9-20_21-18-15.png
(I pulled this from Google, no harm/transaction has actually taken place.)
What is it about exactly?

Back