Favorite Glitch Of All Time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia Darkskull

Site Founder
So..... I was wondering.......what are your guys favorite glitch?It can be an old,a new one, or even one thats not here anymore
Personally my favorite was the Speed Glitch but it got fixed :mad: or at least the last time i tried it,it was fixed

This was one of my favorite glitches just because it was fun :)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

i liked the potion/jumping glitch. you would get so you could jump on the top of any building. my favorite thing to do was, jump to the roof of the shack on stilts on cuba. then when all the level 4 or 5 pirates were chasing the gators around, just before they could get them, i would shoot the gater from high above. the little pirates would look all around and not see me. after doing this to a little pirate maybe 12 times they would catch on and see me on the roof. funs wasn't over yet however cause they were good for another 30 minutes of entertainment when they try to jump up on the roof with me...i know sick..i will see a head doc, ok.:p

i liked the potion/jumping glitch. you would get so you could jump on the top of any building. my favorite thing to do was, jump to the roof of the shack on stilts on cuba. then when all the level 4 or 5 pirates were chasing the gators around, just before they could get them, i would shoot the gater from high above. the little pirates would look all around and not see me. after doing this to a little pirate maybe 12 times they would catch on and see me on the roof. funs wasn't over yet however cause they were good for another 30 minutes of entertainment when they try to jump up on the roof with me...i know sick..i will see a head doc, ok.:p

LOL that is funny Capten! I remember doing something similar to that but in Port Royal throwing grenades from a shop. I guess maybe we both need to visit Doc Grog?

So..... I was wondering.......what are your guys favorite glitch?It can be an old,a new one, or even one thats not here anymore
Personally my favorite was the Speed Glitch but it got fixed :mad: or at least the last time i tried it,it was fixed
well my favorite glitch is tormenta base jump but i think they removed it and by speed glitch do u mean with the potions or the speed hack? cuz u can get a permentant ban for speed hack

Wow De love the screenshots!! i seen people do that and always wanted to do it.

Thanks Angel. :)

Oops I was going to reply to Chris and put his quote on here but it does not let you go back and do that once you have posted ?
EDIT (Oct 21, 2010 2:21 PM):
well my favorite glitch is tormenta base jump but i think they removed it and by speed glitch do u mean with the potions or the speed hack? cuz u can get a permentant ban for speed hack

Potions to make you go faster really is not considered a "glitch" nor was the "speed hack" that was a program so I don't think that is a glitch either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back