Discussion Favorite OS?

Divine

Pirate Lord
What is your favorite operating system in this world of technology??

Mine is:
latest

Windows - Computers

iOS/Pure android - Phones -- pure android is actually good, Samsung really isn't good because they use their own version of android and that's why it's choppy and LGs aren't..

(shots fired)

I used to adore Windows, though after the glory days of Windows 7 its hard for me to fully support it anymore. The whole design change with Windows 8 and then now the so many numerous privacy issues with Windows 10... I feel Microsoft really needs to make some big changes soon. I would so quickly drop Windows for linux if appilication developers would as well. Unfortunately that doesnt seem like it will happen.

Apple/Macintosh has a very nice and clean interface from what I've seen... Much to the contrary of the menu upon hidden menu of the current Windows situation. Thats about all it has going for it.

Then I guess you'll be annoyed that my favorite OS is macOS (followed by Linux, then Windows). My favorite Mobile OS is iOS (I loathe Android).
I can't say for certain about Linux, but I'm in the same boat as you. I'm a man with a now-deceased Dell laptop composed of Windows 10 followed by a brand new Macbook, and I can say for certain that I'm a big fan of Apple's products, as I also love iOS .

My favorites:

Computers (usability and features): Windows
Computers (user interface and design): MacOS, Linux (Windows' project neon, one day...)
Phones: iOS

Windows - Computers

iOS/Pure android - Phones -- pure android is actually good, Samsung really isn't good because they use their own version of android and that's why it's choppy and LGs aren't..

(shots fired)
I despise TouchWiz or anything other than vanilla Android.

Back