Question Favorite Place?

When I was in college, during a month long “interim” period (of the 2nd semester) where the norm is for everyone to take only 1-2 classes, I took a Philosophy/Religion class to where the highlight of the course permitted a international trip to the following places:
  1. Rome, Italy
  2. Athens, Greece
That experience and both of those places (especially Rome [or Roma]), will always remain my favorite two places to have visited...despite myself not really going anywhere since, lol.

Favorite place for me so far:
1. Jamaica
2. Gulf Shores Alabama
Where I would go if I could go anywhere. Thats a hard question to answer. Not because I love traveling just I dont know I would want to go as of right now. Maybe this thread could help with that..

...But seriously, i've never been to anywhere I really liked, except my home, Ireland :)
When can I arrive to visit? :cloverhead: (Ireland is the home my great grandmother came from. She died in the U.S. when my grandfather was only 16).

My favorite previous visit would have to go to the island of Maui, Hawaii. Not only did I make great memories with family and find a part of me I didn't know existed, it's also around the time when I became apart of my first guild in TLOPO, and it was great.

In regards to where I'd love to go here-on? I'd love to visit Amsterdam, or even Stockholm. Europe is gorgeous and scenic, and I'd love to be able to experience some of the plentiful and absolutely astounding views that Europeans get to experience on a daily basis!

Back