favorite room

favorite room

• Total voters
You did post Computer Room twice, right? On purpose? :D What did you do in the bathroom that makes is favorite anyway ... remember, PG 13? Believe it or not, I get my inspirations for design the most in the bathroom ... yea, I'm weird too! :p But it doesn't make it my favorite room.

I can 'live' in my bedroom, I've got everything in there, I don't need any other room, hardly.

You did post Computer Room twice, right? On purpose? :D What did you do in the bathroom that makes is favorite anyway ... remember, PG 13? Believe it or not, I get my inspirations for design the most in the bathroom ... yea, I'm weird too! :p But it doesn't make it my favorite room.

I can 'live' in my bedroom, I've got everything in there, I don't need any other room, hardly.

lol. no when im in the shower is when i get time to think and sing of course!

.EDIT (Apr 22, 2011 at 6:26 PM):
i picked all the ones i play potco in... haha... i like the bathroom too though, nothing better then getting in an empty tub with all your clothes on and reading a book.... ._.

you play potco in the hallway?

and as you get design ideas i get other things like how to destroy math class and the best place to take a certain picture
EDIT (Apr 22, 2011 at 6:26 PM):

you play potco in the hallway?
yep... were re-doing the tile in the foyer so theres nowhere to sit :p

Bedroom, kitchen, living room, and computer room are my favorites because it's where i hang out most and play POTCO. :D

Back