Favorite Thing About POTCO

The two things that I like the most are A)The character creation. I'm very picky when it comes to creating a character for any game where you can. I can't bring myself to just slap some random options together and put a name on it. I'll spend an hour or more easily building a character and selecting a name, because I build characters I can see myself as, it helps me get interested...followed by engrossed in the game, and just "be in character." At the very least I have to "like" him/her enough to go 40 or whatever levels the game has lol. So I was happily surprised with the array of options for my POTCO character.
B)I found it very cool that to get the advanced weapons you have to build them through quests. It's waaay more satisfying to me instead of just plunking down a big buncha gold and buying one. Instead I get to increase my notoriety and skills...and in return, a sweet weapon to smite Jolly Roger's minions.

All I can say is I lasted a mere two hours on basic before I upgraded to unlimited lol.

~Etar1pAI

My favorite thing about POTCO... Well, let's speak from the social aspect first. I LOVE me mates, and I love how I can become so close to so many people that I've never met. Honestly, it's like a brand new family that just keeps growing with newbies. haha

Now, speaking purely from the game aspect, that could be me fancy clothings (Though on the flip side of that, not enough inventory to hold it) or, as Etar1pAI said, the character creation. I'm not really creative until I have something put in front of me saying "Work with this". Every time I make a character, I think not only of their appearance, but their personality. For instance, when making Lawrence, I remember making his nose just a little crooked, because it had once been broken in a bar fight. I go a lot more in depth with my characters now than however long ago when I just had 2 little newbie pirates, but it's always something that I've enjoyed, and I certainly have a bunch of smaller, basic accounts that show how much I love making pirates.

Back