Favorite unhealthy snack ;D

What is your favorite unhealthy snack?

• Total voters

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
Speaking about Twinkies and Ho-Hos, made me think about this topic. What is your favorite unhealthy snacks? I pick cheesy snacks over sweets any day ... but if I feel like splurging with sweet snacks, this is my favorite:

DEVIL'S FOOD COOKIE CAKES ...
800px-Snackwells_Devils_Food_cookies.jpg
It's a cake-like chocolate cookie covered with a thin layer of white frosting and dipped in chocolate (chocolate frosting will actually crack when you bite it, and it's soft inside). :yum:

Disclaimer:
*I'm not being paid to advertise certain products and not in any way endorsing certain eating habit. I'm not responsible of the drooling that it may cause.* ;)

What is your 'sinful' treat? Post a picture here, if you have it. Please try not to mention dessert (that's a different subject ;)). Also, some of you might fix your own snack, such as trail mix, cereal mix, etc., so please share here.

SORRY THIS is my fault for mentioning "Ho-Ho's" in the Ban game lol :mad:
but since you asked, my unhealthy snack weaknesses are...

twix.jpeg ice cream.jpeg cookiemonster.jpeg mallow.jpeg
I'm far from a "health-freak" but I don't eat junk-food every day, barely a couple times a month...
and I'd rather have grapes, cheese, strawberries, edamame or celery sticks any time.
Popcorn is my favorite snack, but I don't "think" it's unhealthy (listed on poll).

I don't really eat unhealthy (afterall what kind of personal trainer would I be if I did? lol) I snack on fruit or beef jerky, or these...http://www.promaxnutrition.com/products/core-flavors/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough *drool* I have one of these a day, every day. It is absolutely the best tasting protein bar, and it tastes like cookie dough truely (or whatever flavor)! 20 grams of protein, "good" carbs, and essential vitamins and minerals. Can't ask for a better and good for you snack.

~Etar1pAI

I don't really eat unhealthy (afterall what kind of personal trainer would I be if I did? lol) I snack on fruit or beef jerky, or these...http://www.promaxnutrition.com/products/core-flavors/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough *drool* I have one of these a day, every day. It is absolutely the best tasting protein bar, and it tastes like cookie dough truely (or whatever flavor)! 20 grams of protein, "good" carbs, and essential vitamins and minerals. Can't ask for a better and good for you snack.

~Etar1pAI
i'm with you on that - i don't eat all this garbage :cursing:

Back