Favorite (valentine) Dessert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually make miniature cheesecakes with a bit of strawberry filling swirled in. The best part is that I make them in muffin tins, but I put an Oreo at the bottom as a "crust" and some crumbles on the top. Legendary food, that is.
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i could like a million times i would lol

Reactions: Liz
sad1.gif
lol

Reactions: Liz
Seriously, I love them. You can make them pretty easily too, I'll write out the recipe for you if you'd like; I tend to just wing it, but I realize that its better to have directions the first time lol
now im hungry lol i blame u and ur cheesecake comment
sad1.gif
lol

i love a chocolate fondue fountain and dip strawberries in it :yum:
EDIT (Feb 11, 2011 at 12:52 AM):
possums tacos with whiped cream, nuts and a cherry on top.:rolleyes:

OMG ..........You and your bloody possum tacos.... erhmmm erhhmm we have had this discussion before Mr Captian Morgan Kid and now u want to had whipped cream ,nuts and a cherry on top:confused: im speechless lol
thats sooooo mean:sad1:

i HATE choclate. i think its gross.
Omg dude you hate chocolat u think it is gross OMG OMG OMG :iagree: lol not I dont agree I LOVE COCOLATE yhis is what chocolat can do to you so I agree that people can make there own choces lol
EDIT (Feb 11, 2011 at 10:02 AM):
possums tacos with whiped cream, nuts and a cherry on top.:rolleyes:
Um u must not live in CA we like animals here thats why we only eat 10 present meet at all our fast food restrounts the anamal protection people would stand with there sings and make a fuss if it was any more prisent meet. ANy way I do like possum but with cream and a cherry sorry mate Im not that much of a pirate lol
EDIT (Feb 11, 2011 at 10:05 AM):
I usually make miniature cheesecakes with a bit of strawberry filling swirled in. The best part is that I make them in muffin tins, but I put an Oreo at the bottom as a "crust" and some crumbles on the top. Legendary food, that is.
I want the recipe dude please I make something sorta the same but this sounds better recipe recipe now please please please lol sounds so good mat please give us the recipe

Mine is frozen chocolate dessert with fruit (chocolate ice cream sundae with cherries, raspberries or strawberries, or chocolate ice cream cake with the same fruit).
View attachment 2869 OR View attachment 2870

:yum:What is yours?
yum looks good :D
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 3:40 AM):
i HATE choclate. i think its gross.
how can u hate chocolate?
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 3:42 AM):
chocolates super nasty. its just so chocolatey
EDIT (Feb 10, 2011 at 6:14 PM):
Chocolate is too chocolatey?
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 3:46 AM):
WHY did you make this thread... I want to eat all your desserts :D
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 3:49 AM):
Here are some great recipes I want to try out for the holiday....http://family.go.com/food/valentines-day-recipes-pg/view-all/
this looks so yummy...
Screen shot 2011-02-12 at 12.47.10.png
Screen shot 2011-02-12 at 12.47.01.png
Screen shot 2011-02-12 at 12.46.57.png

EWW! Spaghetti and meatballs cupcake???!

Screen shot 2011-02-12 at 12.47.53.png

Where is the recipe? Been waiting here ... :p
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 8:40 AM):
WHY did you make this thread... I want to eat all your desserts :D

THAT is exactly why I started this thread ... to make us drool ... ;)
And yea, you can eat them all, as long as you make or buy 'em yourself ... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back