Favorite Weapon Class

What is your Favorite Weapon Class/Type?

• Total voters

Buddy Buckles

Buccaneer
Alright, I have not posted ANYTHING for a while because I sort of quit POTCO,no offense if you
still like it. I just wanted to ask all you fellow buccaneers what your favorite class of weapon is.
Do not forget to post a comment to explain your choice.

I like using my Sacred Pistol or Sacred Repeater personally, sometimes I go with Ripsaw or Silver Freeze

Alright, I have not posted ANYTHING for a while because I sort of quit POTCO,no offense if you
still like it. I just wanted to ask all you fellow buccaneers what your favorite class of weapon is.
Do not forget to post a comment to explain your choice.

First of all broadswords because you can hit more than 2 enemies.
Cursed Blades
because these have many powerful abilities such as Cursed Ice! (Silver Freeze) :cool:

Blunderbusses because some of them are really very powerful such as Grand Blunderbuss. :eek:
Grenade for the same reason, with the right skill points it can kill groups of enemies.
Voodoo Doll because you can heal your friend(s) in difficult situations. Most of them I like Spirit Dolls, such as my Cupie Doll. :cool:

I think the most USEFUL is the broadsword class. As others have mentioned, it can hit a whole group at once. Boarding the Colossus by Tormenta, The Treasure Room in Tormenta and the Ghost Room in Raven's Cove come to mind.
:fight:

My FAVORITE is probably the grenades - they go BOOM!
:blowup:

Staff, it's just insane...
screenshot_2013-02-09_17-19-41-jpg.46854

Broadsword and Cursed Blades, who doesn't like them?

Broadswords are great because they attack multiple enemies at once. Then when you add all the special things they can do on the cursed broads, they get even better.

Next for me would be my burnt staff. LOVE IT.

I like cursed blades and basically all cursed weapons, because they are so interesting and their names are really good too!

I think the most USEFUL is the broadsword class. As others have mentioned, it can hit a whole group at once. Boarding the Colossus by Tormenta, The Treasure Room in Tormenta and the Ghost Room in Raven's Cove come to mind.
:fight:

My FAVORITE is probably the grenades - they go BOOM!
:blowup:

Cursed Blades can be broadswords too.

Blunderbusses are my favorite when I have powerful ones, which my main (Obviously, Bill Mac Jones), has 3 famed blunderbusses; Buccaneers Blunderbuss, Grand Blunderbuss, Fullmoon Blunderbuss. Makes up for the fact that I have 2 cursed blades, and that's it; Ripsaw Blade, and Ripsaw Blade -_-

Favorite? A Cutlass, makes the very easy game game a bit more challenging. :D

Most useful? A broadsword, although I find it too easy, and just seems very overpowered to me.

I love the voodoo staff - you can hit so many at one time with such power. This is similar to the broadsword, however I also love the staff on everything!

Id have to say Cutlass, Broadsword, and Pistol are my favorite and most useful weapon classes. Im a person that has to be constantly clicking away instead of holding down the button to aim and then waiting for my long range to reload. My select pistol, Seven Seas Repeater, works for me well rather than a blunderbuss or bayonet/musket. Cutlass works for me as well and I actually prefer it over the broadsword because in all honesty broadsword is very overpowered and although I do use it and it works well for me, I attempt to use it only when necessary.

Id have to say Cutlass, Broadsword, and Pistol are my favorite and most useful weapon classes. Im a person that has to be constantly clicking away instead of holding down the button to aim and then waiting for my long range to reload. My select pistol, Seven Seas Repeater, works for me well rather than a blunderbuss or bayonet/musket. Cutlass works for me as well and I actually prefer it over the broadsword because in all honesty broadsword is very overpowered and although I do use it and it works well for me, I attempt to use it only when necessary.
Agreed! :D :lol1:

OMG! :facepalm:

He has the Seven Seas Repeater! :excited:

Back