Favorite Weapons

What is your favorite weapon

• Total voters
I love grenades now! Lemme tell you why:

While I was mastering my grenade in the mines of raven's cove, going from lvl 25 to lvl 30, which took me a few hours at the south room, I found my emerald curse. I thank grenades for it!

Wow cool Will :)

i cant imagine doing all that leveling from 1-30 in 24 hours without a huge live crew, crew babies, or at LEAST a healer lol plus i'd never be interested in mastering them that fast it would get ungodly boring i dont hate grenades but i without a doubt dont care for them enough to sit there for that long they get mastered like the rest

Lol that happens, but it's worth it cause after your done with it ur 1 step closer to being fully mastered

I love grenades now! Lemme tell you why:

While I was mastering my grenade in the mines of raven's cove, going from lvl 25 to lvl 30, which took me a few hours at the south room, I found my emerald curse. I thank grenades for it!

Congrats Will! Nice find! :fight:

LOL Sven that is funny! Just for losing all those Sven parts you should be awarded something great like a legendary sword!

I didn't vote in the poll because I don't tend to favor one weapon over another. When it comes to leveling weapons I try to level them all evenly. That said my choice of weapon may vary depending on the situation I'm going into with my pirate. Of all the weapons offered in game I dislike grenades the most mainly due to lack of good places to level them. Sword and pistol would rank as favorites I suppose, and doll tends to get mastered first as I use it a lot to heal others.

I didn't vote in the poll because I don't tend to favor one weapon over another. When it comes to leveling weapons I try to level them all evenly. That said my choice of weapon may vary depending on the situation I'm going into with my pirate. Of all the weapons offered in game I dislike grenades the most mainly due to lack of good places to level them. Sword and pistol would rank as favorites I suppose, and doll tends to get mastered first as I use it a lot to heal others.

You sure? I'd like it if you voted.

I didn't actually cast a vote for 2 reasons:

1) Sailing isn't listed. :)

2) My preferred land weapon changes from situation to situation. Of any weapon TODAY, I probably get the most utility from pistol. But that is likely to be different tomorrow.

i'm with Ed with the favorite weapon being from moment to moment.. i use the burnt staff with Molly 6 on flameskull:D as for invasions i'm mixed..Baneblast Repeater get's heavy use...as well as my Shadowstalker Blunderbuss..and of course the Burnt Staff...her flame skull is brutal. for sheer famed hunting i use a sword...as for Holly she is a Broadsword carrying Bruiser...that's only cuz i haven't done any famed hunting with her...soon very soon though...

Thread title is Real favorite weapons in which case I would choose two, a 12 gauge pump shotgun and a model 1911 A1 .45 automatic pistol
pirate.wink.gif

Thread title is Real favorite weapons in which case I would choose two, a 12 gauge pump shotgun and a model 1911 A1 .45 automatic pistol;)

It is titled this because I made a thread with only two weapons because I pushed enter, so this was the Real thread that was correct :)

Back