Discussion Fear

Divine

Pirate Lord
What is something you would want to do, but you are afraid of even attempting it?

Me:
bungee-jumping-in-rishikesh.jpg

These are 2 homes I'd love to visit! They're so cool just out there in the middle of nature!
If only I could get up there.. and sit out there all day and all night under the stars!

But.. I'm a bit (very) uneasy about climbing those tiny little steps way up to the top, or that rickety ladder.. :eek:
I've parasailed before and that's so fun, so it's not the height that bothers me.. just the darn steepness of the climb. Ima baby like that!

I would let someone carry me up though :p

secluded home.jpg
house17.png

These are 2 homes I'd love to visit! They're so cool just out there in the middle of nature!
If only I could get up there.. and sit out there all day and all night under the stars!

But.. I'm a bit (very) uneasy about climbing those tiny little steps way up to the top, or that rickety ladder.. :eek:
I've parasailed before and that's so fun, so it's not the height that bothers me.. just the darn steepness of the climb. Ima baby like that!

I would let someone carry me up though :p

View attachment 77170 View attachment 77171
I'll carry you up ;) hahah
They look a lot like that raven's cove fisherman's house

I'll carry you up ;) hahah
Awww thanks Divine! I'm not too heavy, Lol! Well actually the 2nd home- a monk lives there and women aren't allowed to "climb" to the top.. So if you carried me it would be ok, or I could dress like a monk first and then carry me, just to cover all bases. I wouldn't want to get up there and meet an angry monk. Thanks for the offer! :D

Back