Feats Of Strength: Brawns And Brains Edition *january 13, 2011*

Discussion in 'POTCO News and Updates' started by Player, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Player

Site Founder

Welcome to the annual Feats of Strength Competition! This year will feature a new relay race and a twist that'll have Pirates flexing their grey matter as well as their biceps.
    To enter the competition - which includes a race, a riddle and a mad dash to the finish line - submit your in-game Pirate name, current level and guild (if applicable) by commenting to this news item. Also include the day you prefer to compete (and a secondary choice). We'll publish a complete competitor schedule along with event times, rules and challenges early next week.
    Don't miss your chance to prove you are the strongest and wittiest Pirate in all the Caribbean. May the best woman or man win! Speaking of winners, there will be a gold reward for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place rankings.
    Sign up now - just reply in the comments of this new items! Please do not e-mail Customer
    Service to sign up for this event. They can't help you with this one! Questions will be addressed on the message board.
    Please note: Although the competition will run over two weekends, SPACE IS LIMITED. We will make every effort to accomodate your requested day and time, however due to the turnout expected for this event, participants are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
    What: Feats of Strength: Brawns and Brains Edition
    When:
    Weekend #1: January 21, 22 and 23 (10-11am, 12-1pm & 2-3pm, All days, PST/Los Angeles)
    Weekend #2: January 28, 29 and 30 (10-11am, 12-1pm & 2-3pm, All days, PST/Los Angeles)
    Where: Starting Line on Devil's Anvil on the following Oceans:
    Galaira, Guines, Hassigos, Kokojillo, Kokoros, Legassa, Lempona, Levica, Monada, Monsona
    HURRY SPACE IS LIMITED!

Source: http://piratesonline.go.com/#/news_blog/entry/feats_of_strength_brawns_and

2. Basil Darkratte

Site Founder

Yar, I'll be thar! ( Haha Nice one basil..)

3. Captain Peanut Butter

Site Founder

:drink:Sounds like fun, I'll definatly be there!

4. Will Nightwolf

Will Nightwolf Legendary Pirate
    Site Founder

If your maxed out on gold the prize should be a famed staff. they should call it the nightwolf staff.

5. Francis Gunshot

Site Founder

Just to let everyone know there is no more room they are maxed out on places.

6. Gio

Gio Buccaneer

PHEW im soooooooooo lucky I singed up WHOOHOO Hope to see ya'll there!:):)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Francis Gunshot

Site Founder

How do you know I u where singed up I posted on the leader boards but I still don't know?

8. Gio

Gio Buccaneer

u had to post it in the comments thats why it now says thread closed for comments

9. Captain Peanut Butter

Site Founder

ok, just a question, but do you have to be there for all of those date?

10. Capt_Darkblade

Founder

Update! We Have Reached Capacity! Thank you to all Pirates who entered. Check back next week for updates regarding the Competition Challenges, Race details and Competitor Schedules.