Feb Cloths Now On Sale: Igor So Excited For New Hat!!!

I'm sorry, I don't like the hat for guys this month ... reminds me of a Leprechaun hat ...
sad1.gif

I saw a picture of I pirate wearing that and he was wondering if he should hang a mate or not. I like the realism.

Igor say February cloths are now available from your local peddler on live servers!!!!

screenshot_2011-02-02_09-39-18-1.jpg

Igor been waiting for this one!!!!

:woot::woot::woot::woot:
Dude you look like a leprecon, um how do you spell that? You know Irish little ppl who guard the gold at the end of the rainbow...
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 6:51 AM):
Frosted lucky charms....there magically delicious...........
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 6:53 AM):
ggvikingclas.jpg
nordic-babe1-230x300.jpg
vik23.jpg

now these are some fashionable ladies when can we get them?

why are the pants always so high up...who wears pants that high :confused:

yea. i think it has to do with making the waist look nice.... ???
I won't be buying any clothes next month. I do like the blue and will probably buy that.
I wish we could try on the clothes and look them over to see how they look before buying them; like we do in the clothing shops

yea. i think it has to do with making the waist look nice.... ???
I won't be buying any clothes next month. I do like the blue and will probably buy that.
I wish we could try on the clothes and look them over to see how they look before buying them; like we do in the clothing shops

lol i unno if i was my avatar i would be upset about the high waisted pants.. it wud be extremely uncomfortable
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 1:03 PM):
Dude you look like a leprecon, um how do you spell that? You know Irish little ppl who guard the gold at the end of the rainbow...
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 6:51 AM):
Frosted lucky charms....there magically delicious...........
View attachment 2775 View attachment 2776 View attachment 2777
now these are some fashionable ladies when can we get them?

ohhhh now this i would like.. i would most definitely wear the second one :D

Back