Suggestion Feedback and Suggestions - News Post Response

My idea is to keep tlopo syncronizes with the current potc movies, i mean when time is come and new movie come then update the game with new island or islands of this new movie or with new places, like the kraken place, or the triand of poseidon.. or the faountain of youth(sorry bad english rip).

1. Singapore or Shanghai - (A POTC 'oriental' feel, corresponding to the opening scene of the POTC 3 film or Shanghai Disney [theme-park])
  2. A parody aspect of POTCO, for purpose of sealing TLOPO's fate via "fair use" clause (i.e., switch the land into ocean water and ocean water into land, hinting 100% J. Sparrow's 'Davy Jones Locker' purgatory)
For #2, it obviously can be done (if you remember me talking to you about this @Jack Scurvyfoote):
https://piratesforums.co/threads/captain-arent-we-too-close-to-land.15189/

As a sort of "player housing" you could have it be the players ships, like a cabin you can go inside on the players ship. inside the cabin you can do your own furniture and designs. The bigger the ship, the bigger the cabin.

Reactions: ANZ
Hey, this has probably been suggested previously but I really think that this game could become 100x even more amazing than it already is with just one thing... mermaids! There are so many possibilities; new quests, new enemies, new accessories, new loot... all sorts! :)

(And I just have to add, everything you guys are doing so far is amazing and I'm so grateful for it all - sincere thanks from a Disney game old-timer!)

EDIT: Some musical inspiration...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfXDYU9ogA

How about we can buy our own islands and houses, these island would be on the map but we can teleport to them. We can buy stuff for the islands and we can also get stuff from drops

I know that only developers have the gold names as did the founders in the old game and they deserve it .. but my thought are to suggest that maybe if the Guild name could be in gold letters and not the pirates name for the regular players....maybe for the guilds created in certain period of time,maybe just in beta so when the games comes full force all the created guilds will show they where basically founders with Guild name in gold. will make it special for all die hard pirates following this great game.

Should also add guild halls, like a small island that has its own fishing hole and potions table. It'd also be a great place for guilds to meet instead of meeting somewhere in public so other players wont stumble on them and get yelled at to leave like on POTCO lol

Ships of the line should be available as "Flagships" for Pirates that are high ranking in guilds (from an earlier thread on this forum).

It'd be nice if a new island or storyline of the sort was added, that a graphics overhaul came.

I would like to see a chapter or quest on the fountain of youth storyline...battling / capturing a mermaid, treetop traveling etc. Maybe an island with mermaid's cove?

I'd love to see the Fleets return, both the Navy and the EITC, and a possible undead version, too. It's a good way for many pirates and their crew to battle at sea (it's what we're all about, mates). I like the bounty hunters we had before the game closed, but maybe change it so that they come only if your ship is carrying only the highest level of loot. Also, a possible badge system/a way to keep track of how many enemies defeated, etc. I know they had a ranking system badge with ship and player PVPs, but I'd like to see it for general purposes. I'd also like to see more personalization and customization for players, such as hairstyles, clothing, jewelry, etc. And maybe new weapons? Possibly better versions/upgrades on the weapons we already have. Are the legendary, rare, famed weapons obtainable? If not, then please add them to the game! More of them!

I'd love to see the Fleets return, both the Navy and the EITC, and a possible undead version, too. It's a good way for many pirates and their crew to battle at sea (it's what we're all about, mates). I like the bounty hunters we had before the game closed, but maybe change it so that they come only if your ship is carrying only the highest level of loot. Also, a possible badge system/a way to keep track of how many enemies defeated, etc. I know they had a ranking system badge with ship and player PVPs, but I'd like to see it for general purposes. I'd also like to see more personalization and customization for players, such as hairstyles, clothing, jewelry, etc. And maybe new weapons? Possibly better versions/upgrades on the weapons we already have. Are the legendary, rare, famed weapons obtainable? If not, then please add them to the game! More of them!
famed and legendary weapons are obtainable. All things from the original game are being brought back as they complete them. However i would like to see a trading and crafting system especially for jewelry and clothing items. not to mention even more weapons for us to loot like famed staffs that dont exist

I just want to say, I was absolutely struck with awe a little while ago. I was just browsing the old POTCO forums, looking at videos and screenshots, and I was astounded to see something that I had no idea existed. All the way back in August 6th, 2011, I sent a suggestion ticket to the POTCO team about a certain idea, which was Pets. After browsing the forums, I have come to find out that they DID add pets into the game?? Towards the very end, when I wasn't able to play, so I never would have known. And now, here I am, about 5 and a half years later, finding out about it. That was truly incredible to see for me. What I am here for today, is to reiterate the same idea, because this would be an amazing addition (or, I guess a readdition?) to the game.

Quoted directly from that years old email, here was my suggestion (the basic and unlimited ideas no longer apply now, yay):

From Name : Solomon PondTimbers
>
> Comments or Questions : What if there was a new weapon? Not anything handheld related, but what if we could have pets? Also they would have certain attacks, such as like stun skills or something like that but for example a basic pet a.k.a (crude pet) could be a parrot or something and for example a stronger pet could be an alligator or scorpion and you could train them by fighting and feeding them for example their would be a few different types of treats for example a piece of meat could be one and maybe another one for bird pets would be like crackers and just like silver freeze or other weapons with special skills some pets could have special abilities like say some scorpions could have a venom attack etc etc also certain pets would be for unlimited and some for basic.

I'm guessing people have probably recommended a few of these, but here we go
  • A trading system between players. My brother and I both play and it would be cool if we could trade guns and swords, and other things like that.
  • A "home" for each player (like a personal island). You don't just get to start with it, but you need to buy it. You can also upgrade it to get more space, get furniture/decor, and maybe an upgrade that you can have enemies spawn so you have a personal grind area. You could also grant access to friends, crew, guild, and public (like a ship).
  • Fix the crashes. This is more of a technical thing, but it will be much more enjoyable and more people would play if it didn't crash as often.
  • Apparently, the entrance to the swamp in Cuba should be the one closer Tia Dalma (according to my brother)
  • The tracker is very broken. For ships, it only shows it if you are within 5 feet of it. Also, I know for a couple of main quests the tracker will lead you to the middle Murky Hollow (i think) instead of the actual destination)
  • I agree with the person above me ( @Solomon Pondtimbers ) that there should be pets.
  • More side quests (and easier to find them). I haven't been able to find many side quests, so I only have the main one. Also, maybe make the side quests a bit longer.
  • In TPOTC, you could teleport to friends, but now you can't. I think that would be a great addition to the game.
  • Some kind of telescope would be super helpful, especially on the sea so you can see the ships from far away.
  • Maybe some kind of easier transportation on land, like a horse? Maybe it could be kind of expensive so you can't get it right away.

I'd love to make a suggestion for the game. I'd love to see the addition of trading. That is the ability to trade items between pirates, perhaps something similar to the system they have in swtor.

Keep up the awesome work , the game is amazing!
Jade
GM of Oasis

The Crew @ TLOPO is asking for the community to share any ideas they have for the game with us! Please reply to this thread with your suggestions, ideas, or feedback.[/QUOTE]

I would like to see the quest from the bar tenders to be up graded, right now there backwards (you can kill 7 giant crabs or 14 EITC hired guns---its easy to kill giant crabs and much harder to kill hired guns) and I would also like a menu --instead of 1 choice you get several (20 sand crabs or 15 navy guards or 10 navy vets or 5 EITC grunts ect...) I feel that way you could kill what you want and still be paid

Back