Suggestion Feedback and Suggestions - News Post Response

?How about a guild level, where all the rep earnings of its members contribute like .5 to 1 towards its level, and you could give bonuses the the rep earned when guildmates are in a crew together fighting

selling items is kind of a pain when you have to click and drag 50+ items into the shops inventroy to sell them, just let us shift+click or something to move them over
Seconding. Also maybe right clicking the items would work too, as left can be used for dragging and dropping still.

Can you add a group of undead soldiers like there is on kings head that are like level 40 and up because the people on kings head are two low of a level to get any xp from!

1. Give players a clothing design challenge, with bases from the clothing in the game, and let us show you what we can do!
  2. Let male pirates primp. It's 2017. There is no reason why this can't be a thing.
  3. More weird hair colors for holidays! Why does St. Patrick's day get the only wacky hair color in the whole game? Why not blue for Hanukkah, red for Christmas, yellow for Diwali, purple for Ramadan, so on, so forth?
  4. More inventory space for clothing specifically. With all the brights and nifty outfits sold by the peddlers, I'm constantly having to get rid of things I still like to make room for things I like just a little better. It could be by level, so that you could only do it once you had maxed out or at least once every ten levels or something.

It would be nice if there was a shop where you can change your appearance after pirate customization, because people change and it would be nice if you could change it without creating a whole new pirate. Searching for other pirates would be a nice feature, so that I could search up my friends pirate and friend them that way. Right now, the only other thing I can think of is a gifting or trading system that I wish the old pirates online had and if it was added onto legend of pirates that would give pirates more ways of interacting with each other.

1. Give players a clothing design challenge, with bases from the clothing in the game, and let us show you what we can do!
  2. Let male pirates primp. It's 2017. There is no reason why this can't be a thing.
  3. More weird hair colors for holidays! Why does St. Patrick's day get the only wacky hair color in the whole game? Why not blue for Hanukkah, red for Christmas, yellow for Diwali, purple for Ramadan, so on, so forth?
  4. More inventory space for clothing specifically. With all the brights and nifty outfits sold by the peddlers, I'm constantly having to get rid of things I still like to make room for things I like just a little better. It could be by level, so that you could only do it once you had maxed out or at least once every ten levels or something.
Yes more clothing storage!!! Also we need Black clothing in stores or let us dye clothing!! We could buy & dye at the gypsies or clothing stores!!

This is a bit long, maybe a little complicated but I suggest a name change ticket/service? A pirate can only change their name twice and there could be a tab with their past names so their friends could recognize them. (ex "Formerly known as Pirate, Seadog") and it could be purchased via gold. I know a friend or two who would love a name change, and I would as well. Just an idea!

I totally agree with more clothing storage. A special storage for peddler and quest clothing would be great.
After taking the time to do the clothing quests, it's sad when you have to delete some of your outfit to make room for looted clothes.

Actually, if there was enough storage for every single item of clothing that would be so cool!
It could be considered a whole collection, and once you get it all, you could get a special outfit as an award! :D

I don't like the idea of black clothing being for sale, or dye being available. Imo it would take away the fun of the hunt of looting rare colors of clothes. Some folks may disagree, but that's my opinion. :D

Last edited:
I posted this somewhere else as I was unaware of this thread.
Please could we get a scroll bar for ship loot? With inventory space being somewhat limited I can't take all to sort out later and it takes a lot of time to individually trash item to see what goodies are at the bottom of the list and now there is a lot of tonics amongst the loot i can't look down the list as I'm always full on tonics.
Thank you! :)

I posted this somewhere else as I was unaware of this thread.
Please could we get a scroll bar for ship loot? With inventory space being somewhat limited I can't take all to sort out later and it takes a lot of time to individually trash item to see what goodies are at the bottom of the list and now there is a lot of tonics amongst the loot i can't look down the list as I'm always full on tonics.
Thank you! :)

This would be a nice a little addition. Having to take everything is annoying.

I know it's pretty far fetched and most likely not doable because of what it would take to make it so but...

I think it would be wickedly awesome if we could have our own "Shack/Home/Cabin" to call our own.
A place where we could possible store items/treasures, even if it there was a limited cap on how many items could be placed with in said space.
A home to just go to be AFK in maybe instead of out in the open, not that, that is a big deal really.

We could have furniture like chairs and tables, maybe an emote where we sit down to eat or drink ale?

No beds for obvious reason unless it was singular and only one person could relax on it maybe flipping a coin staring into the distance daydreaming of plunder?

Just a thought, I would love to hear every ones opinion on this thought? Good & Bad of course!

EDIT:

Discovering other have already suggested a thing as"Captains Quarters", which I really like the idea to "housing islands" as well like Wizards101 is also a nice thought.
Just would be nice to have someplace to store extra items for sure.

Last edited:
Ahoy matey,
So here are my idea's i believe will help the game.

Guilds:
1. Officer Chat section
2. Customization of Guild Ranks - adding new, Naming, Rank rights
3, Ability to add Alliances with other guilds
4. Alliance Chat section?
5. Ship declared as Guild Flag Ship, this allows any member with the rank rights to use this ship.
6. Member Notes- Allow notes to be placed by rank with rights
7. Guild Pirate Flag- customization of a pirate flag for your guild
8. Allow a Welcome note- when a member logs in they receive a welcome message set by rank with the rights
9. Guild Houses- somewhere that a guild can customize and build Stores after needed resources are donated
Stores - Each with their own Gold and materials cost
> Guild bank - Allows guild members to donate items that can be claimed by those with rights
> Clothing Shop- Any item from peddler can be brought here (apart from holiday clothing)
> Tavern or Bar- Mainly for guild Role Play Events
> Weapons store- Ammo restock and re-stat mainly at discounted price
> Area for meetings, Promotions ect
> Shipwright- Upgrades at a slightly less materials cost

Emotions:
More need to be added, The role play element of this game could be great, I point you to Lord of the rings online, This game has great little additions that allow a whole Role play Element.
Start with small things like pointing, sitting then move up to things like hug, threaten and such.
After this it would be nice to see joint actions, Like high five, fist bump.

Sailing
1. Vote booting from public ship, started by captain
2. Note shown on open ship section of the Dingy Page - written by captain
3. Better broadside targeting, sometimes you line up a perfect shot and your broadsides all go totally a different way then directly forward. This is also an issue in SvS
4. Ships should be more zoned, It seems currently that all the ships work together against us. each should be given areas to which they hunt or defend. Ghosts by islands controlled by ghosts.
5. Guild Assess to your ship should be automatically on, and turn off if you wish none, not the other way around
6. Single Shot Cannons ?? Immersive ? Would make aspects of the game harder?

General
1. Ability to change clothing colors with dies that must be crafted by killing x amount of an enemy
2. Lock Items in Inventory
3. Right click to move item to the sell box
4. Sell box more then 6 items a time
5. Inventory increase- there is space on the inventory page to allow more inventory space.
6. Ability to buy more ship slots
7. More clothing and hair styles for that time period
8. Personal Ship names, using the same way we choose personal Character names
9. Edit Ship name
10. Tp on/off Selection
11. More legendary items that are not just swords
12. Dual Weapons, Pistols, Daggers, Swords
13. When engaged in SvS, you cannot dock at any other port then the country you are assigned to.
14. Server Chat section
15. Rep for ship Repairs

Thanks for reading

Back