Blog Post Festivities and Fireworks Ring In the New Year!

Posted by Sea Slasher on Jan. 1, 2017, 11:15 a.m.

https://tlopo.com/static/img/posts/01-01-2017-happynewyearyepirates_GMoq2t9_752x400.jpg
Ahoy there, mates! Hope yer Christmas was quite savvy for ye and yer crew.

Let’s get right into it. I got some fantastic news for ye! To celebrate the New Year, The Crew be launchin’ fireworks off the coasts of Port Royal, Tortuga, and Padres del Fuego at the top of every hour!

Also, to express ye excitement, thar be a new holiday noisemaker emote ye can use. Simply type /noisemaker into the chat to join the fun!

The Peddlers be also sellin’ some fancy new garb. This stuff be as bright and colorful as the fireworks up above! Have a look for yerself!

tmp_5222-av7jw0q-685564096-png.75333

The festivities will last until January 7th! Also, as a reminder, ye can redeem the codes holidaygold and holidayhat until January 3rd.

Enjoy the celebrations mates, and we’ll see ye in the New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT???? I was so excited for the Royal Commodore outfit, loved it all the way through POTCO... why the change?

Wait.. It changed? I was looking at the image in the news section, and I absolutely loved the outfit.

To me,
Clothing > Ships

The new clothing is not as nice.

Um, swords>ships>clothing, imo.
Nah man
Clothing>Swords>Ships>Skyrim
Kekeke avatar ruined. :')
Got myself a war galleon, ships are pretty much done and over with. Clothing is life, rocking the baron outfit. ;P
New commodore outfit that was shown in the news section was better looking, so I was ready to snatch it up. I guess I'll make do with the new one posted here as well.

Nah man
Clothing>Swords>Ships>Skyrim
Kekeke avatar ruined. :')
Got myself a war galleon, ships are pretty much done and over with. Clothing is life, rocking the baron outfit. ;P
New commodore outfit that was shown in the news section was better looking, so I was ready to snatch it up. I guess I'll make do with the new one posted here as well.
*cri* Skyrim got boring, gotta find a new profile picture lol.

Back