Fighting Jolly Rogers Skeleton Navy

Sven Ironwalker

Site Founder
Friday night a bunch of us guildies in Spania got together to meet Jolly Rogers Skeleton army at sea.
We all had a really great time and there were so many ships to sink we didn't have to sail far to find plenty of ships to a watery grave and plenty of plunder was had by all!

spania_cruise1022.jpg

good job sven. it was more like the wee hours of the morning. lol after seeing you post i realy wish i would have join you guys. i was thinking about it, but i have this obsession with finding cursed/lost/famed swords. thanks for the post:flag:

Wow, nice job Sven, those turned out great! It really was a lot of fun and we made quite a haul throughout the evening! ;) Thanks for posting the screenshots Sven!

good job sven. it was more like the wee hours of the morning. lol after seeing you post i realy wish i would have join you guys. i was thinking about it, but i have this obsession with finding cursed/lost/famed swords. thanks for the post:flag:

There will be more opts! I plan to try all this out again, I had a lot of fun!

Wow, nice job Sven, those turned out great! It really was a lot of fun and we made quite a haul throughout the evening! ;) Thanks for posting the screenshots Sven!

Thanks Charlotte ... it was great having you and I finally got a pic of you! love the new avatar by the way.. nice to see you!

Oh how Cool Sven. Great screen shots. thanks for sharing this. :D :flag:

Thanks Elusive... dont hesitate to join us!

wow nice Job Sven ;) really caught evrything

Thanks! is Holly your other character or are you totally separate players?

Nice Shots Sven!

Thanks Will!

Wow, nice screenshots Sven! ;)

Thanks Jason, we had a lot of fun!

Friday night a bunch of us guildies in Spania got together to meet Jolly Rogers Skeleton army at sea.
We all had a really great time and there were so many ships to sink we didn't have to sail far to find plenty of ships to a watery grave and plenty of plunder was had by all!

View attachment 166

I really like how you did this is there a free way for a windows vista labtop user to make something like this as in a collage.

I really like how you did this is there a free way for a windows vista labtop user to make something like this as in a collage.

I actually use a really outdated program called paint shop pro ... there is a program out there called snag-it that can do some really cool stuff but I am not sure if its free or not. I will keep my eye out. The problem with finding such things is because of Adobe... they kind of either bought out every software company out there that was producing free to use software of forced them out in order to corner the market including jasc software which had been producing free to use graphics software for years. It a amazing the dirty business practices that software companies get in to.

Back