File Complaint Disney Has Dissapointed Us For The Last Time

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
EVERYONE WHO HAS LOST SOMETHING COMPLAIN TO DISNEY RIGHT NOW AND TELL THEM THE LEAST THEY CAN DO IS HAVE A FEW DAYS WITH A BETTER CHANCE AT GOOD LOOT THIS IS THE LAST TIME THEY WILL IGNORE US THEN POST WHAT U HAVE LOST if u want

Theres not really a possibility of a day with better loot it's all random. But I have filed many complaints and cursed them out and plan to keep doing it until I either get term'd or they awnser my demands.

Theres not really a possibility of a day with better loot it's all random. But I have filed many complaints and cursed them out and plan to keep doing it until I either get term'd or they awnser my demands.

they can make it more likely to get better items for the few days however this prob wont hapen

Whats with people saying give us gold that part you can regain easily. The point is they took away weapons that we may never see again. We can regain the gold and rep. Don't even ask for that its a waste of time. But when you loose something you can't regain then you complain. Example if you loose 20 dollars do you complain maybe but you can regain it. But if you loose something you got from your grandma who died then you get upset cause it's gone forever.

Whats with people saying give us gold that part you can regain easily. The point is they took away weapons that we may never see again. We can regain the gold and rep. Don't even ask for that its a waste of time. But when you loose something you can't regain then you complain. Example if you loose 20 dollars do you complain maybe but you can regain it. But if you loose something you got from your grandma who died then you get upset cause it's gone forever.

i know what that like disney actually can do something about this but it would be alot of work and in the eyes of the dev who put almost no work into what they do sometimes it would be to much

Well being that I am mastered I havent lost much. But friends in my guild have lost a lot. So I did complain to them. This is what I wrote ...
Im glad Disney got the problem situated and that they are crediting 7 days back to everyones account. I feel this is not enough. As some helpful tips to better the experience for your customers I would like to add that giving us some double rep, and gold days would help us out a lot. Also adding some extra invasions would be great. A lot of the Pirates not only lost many reps but also gold, in the last week of hard work.

Disney could give items back to people. They just don't want to. I can kinda understand though, because if they had were we told them what we lost, I would probably tell them I lost a black corset, world eater blade, and 2 war frigates....
pirate.wink.gif

Disney could give items back to people. They just don't want to. I can kinda understand though, because if they had were we told them what we lost, I would probably tell them I lost a black corset, world eater blade, and 2 war frigates.... ;)

lol that would be me except with a black bandanna and coat and without the war frigates
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 6:02 PM):
but then again that why they dont tell ppl unless they complain

Disney could give items back to people. They just don't want to. I can kinda understand though, because if they had were we told them what we lost, I would probably tell them I lost a black corset, world eater blade, and 2 war frigates.... ;)

They can easily check to see what you really had its actually very easy to do they just dont want to do it cause then theyd have to do it for everyone.

well that why i know they prob wont do anything about it but least they could do is increase chances of getting a famed or legendary blade

cursing.gif
This makes me so mad! I lost my treachery's end blade because of all this, and it was my best cursed blade so far! Why couldn't it have happened any other time?
( Well other then when I got el patrons lost blade :) )

:cursing: This makes me so mad! I lost my treachery's end blade because of all this, and it was my best cursed blade so far! Why couldn't it have happened any other time?
( Well other then when I got el patrons lost blade :) )

at least u got a good blade the only good blade i have is bloodfire broadsword and i get called a cheater for using it in pvp
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 6:44 PM):
actually i got a cursed blade almost as good as bloodfire but thats gone

Back