Find Out What The Marceline Guild Has Uncovered (04/14/11)

Treasurer

Site Founder
A letter from Captain Xavier Hench, leader of the Marceline Guild, smuggled through enemy lines:

CaptXHench.jpg

Fellow Pirates,

We have been under constant duress as of late. We've had to defend our seas against vicious Navy and EITC Fleets who seek an object of unknown location.

We've had to defend against onslaughts of undead who seek to ravage OUR islands.

In some battles, we Pirates have been victorious. In others, we've had to fall back and heal our wounded.

Never forget, we are Pirates! We stand resolute regardless of the obstacles in our path.

However, it has come to our attention that this recent increase in enemy activity has a grander purpose. These invading forces seek a single item. A weapon rumored to give those who wield it added powers over their enemy.

Sadly, the trio of James Howe, Catherine Harcourt and Ben Bowman of our own Marceline Guild were captured by the Navy after getting this valuable information to us.
JamesHowe_Jail.jpg

Use it well, Pirates - it is imperative that this weapon be found before it falls into the wrong hands. We must not let this item of great value be discovered by our enemies ... Pirates must fight back harder than ever!

I urge all Pirates to keep the enemy at bay. Fight them on land. Drive them back to the seas. Send them all to Davy Jones' locker.

I make my way for Tortuga in a few days. Upon my safe return, I hope to bring great news for all Pirates.

Yours true until the end,
Captain Xavier Hench
GM, Marceline Guild

I wonder which weapon they are fighting over. Is it a completely new weapon group or just a different new sword? Poor James is in Raven's Cove jail.:rumgone:

this "weapon" is going to cause me a great deal of wondering and anticipation...can't wait till it comes out whatever it may be....also does anybody have any idea when Captain Xavier is coming to Tortuga????

What is a Shadow Cutless? Someone send a link, please!!!

I found out how to watch it, dont have link tho lol. Ok. Go to youtube and type in exactly this..
Pirates online - Get Connected and you should see the stats of the shadow cutlass, pause it at 1:35 exactly and you should see it ;)

I found out how to watch it, dont have link tho lol. Ok. Go to youtube and type in exactly this..
Pirates online - Get Connected and you should see the stats of the shadow cutlass, pause it at 1:35 exactly and you should see it ;)

Here you go:

Back