Suggestion Find Your Pirate

Would you like to see this feature?

• Total voters
I remember there being a pirate database where you could find your pirate alongside some other details/stats which I don't fully remember. So it's definitely possible. With time, this could be re-implemented after they cross off more important features/fixes necessary off their list.

If it were to be added, though, there needs to be some sort of creative twist giving it more value. Otherwise the team would have wasted time and effort on a lightly-used feature.

Also, where do you want it to be added? If it's the forums you're talking about - personally, I don't see the need to have it as I can easily list my pirates stats. But if it would help people out/make their lives easier, why not?

I remember there being a pirate database where you could find your pirate alongside some other details/stats which I don't fully remember. So it's definitely possible. With time, this could be re-implemented after they cross off more important features/fixes necessary off their list.

If it were to be added, though, there needs to be some sort of creative twist giving it more value. Otherwise the team would have wasted time and effort on a lightly-used feature.

Also, where do you want it to be added? If it's the forums you're talking about - personally, I don't see the need to have it as I can easily list my pirates stats. But if it would help people out/make their lives easier, why not?

I'd like to see it on the forms. I understand there are more important things, but hey, why not. It could also display your pirate avatar as well.

Oh come on, I'm the only one who voted no? I feel larger issues should be handled first before this nitty-gritty stuff gets done.
Don't get me wrong, I get what you are saying. I'd like to see the crashing / frozen load screen problem fixed first. But this is definitely something that would be nice to see. Just because people vote yes, doesn't mean this is the FIRST thing they want to get done.

Don't get me wrong, I get what you are saying. I'd like to see the crashing / frozen load screen problem fixed first. But this is definitely something that would be nice to see. Just because people vote yes, doesn't mean this is the FIRST thing they want to get done.

I think it's going to be a bit harder than in other games, since 1005 people can be named Matt in this game. You could probably have all your accounts named the same thing. Pretty much the only way to do this would be to link your game/site account to your forum account, and then you would only see your pirates on the list.

I think it's going to be a bit harder than in other games, since 1005 people can be named Matt in this game. You could probably have all your accounts named the same thing. Pretty much the only way to do this would be to link your game/site account to your forum account, and then you would only see your pirates on the list.
Linking your account to the forums would probably be the best way to do it, I think.

Oh come on, I'm the only one who voted no? I feel larger issues should be handled first before this nitty-gritty stuff gets done.
Not saying this Is a Priority to the hundreds of bugs still lurking about , Just that Disney had It Implemented Into the game , So It's not like It has to be created from scratch .......................................... :jar:

"Would you like to see this feature" doesn't imply "do you want to see this feature before anything else".

Question's asking if people would be interested in this. It's not asking if people think the devs should put everything else on hold to implement it.

Back