Finding the Anchor of QAR

Anyone hear about how on the coasts of North Carolina that they think they may have found the anchor to Blackbeard's ship, the Queen Anne's Revenge that sunk in the 1700s?

Discuss.

Yes i have, they recovered yesterday morning. Who knows where they're going to put it, in a museum or just put it back in the water along with the Queen Anne's Revenge. Although the anchor is metal and it shouldn't desinigrate (Sorry about my spelling :rolleyes:) the Queen Anne's revenge would have to stay underwater if they didn't want it to desinigrate after hitting the surface of air after such a long time. So with finding the anchor i would just put it down back in the water along with the Queen Anne's Revenge somewhere, but yet again it would be cool if they put it in a museum so then you could go see it. But that is yet to come and for us to find out.

Yes i have, they recovered yesterday morning. Who knows where they're going to put it, in a museum or just put it back in the water along with the Queen Anne's Revenge. Although the anchor is metal and it shouldn't desinigrate (Sorry about my spelling :rolleyes:) the Queen Anne's revenge would have to stay underwater if they didn't want it to desinigrate after hitting the surface of air after such a long time. So with finding the anchor i would just put it down back in the water along with the Queen Anne's Revenge somewhere, but yet again it would be cool if they put it in a museum so then you could go see it. But that is yet to come and for us to find out.

I think they should rebuild the Queen Anne's Revenge and place it in a museum, and go do diving tours to go see the Queen Anne's since they cannot bring it back up.. Imagine how much money Queen Anee's Revenge tours would bring to a company?

They should give it to the people at POTCO!! Would be a neat artifact to keep there!

im pretty sure that they're putting the anchor in a musem.

Someone saw the movie and decided. I wanna go find his anchor it looked pretty sweet. Thats what i heard :lol1:

LOL I never heard that i heard that someone was boating and saw something then they got people to pull it out. idk tho. Im gonna see if i can find the pic of it on the internet cause it was in the papaer yesterday.

Plans-for-Recovery-of-Anchor-From-Queen-Annes-Revenge-USA.jpg

Here it is. :D

According to what i found when i googled the Queen Anne's Revenge they have found pieces of it just not all of it.

Back