• I love chocolate coins

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I can catch leperchuans

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
ahoy.gif
Hi there mates! It is that time of year again where our clothes, decorations and even the sea turns green. That't right, St. Patrick's Day! I love this holiday with a firey passion and this year I'm on a mission. I plan to find that willy Irish pirate, o-whats-his-name and get his gold! But I don't know where to look. Any suggestions?

And keep a look out for my new month-long avatar celebrating the Irish pirates in us all. A remember, the Pirate Queen, was from Ireland.

YES finally! Green hair time ;) and midget character. (Totally not copying Igor). Jokes, i don't have a midget. I wish though!

This is my first St. Patricks Day so I have no idea what'ya talkin about :)

YES finally! Green hair time ;) and midget character. (Totally not copying Igor). Jokes, i don't have a midget. I wish though!

This is my first St. Patricks Day so I have no idea what'ya talkin about :)

A pirate is supposed to come from Ireland supposedly and if you find him you get a ton of loot.

Who's Irish? Why didn't you make the setting where we could view the results ... Happy St. Paddy's day Capt. Fear, William, Corey ... and rest of you who are Irish but I don't know!

the Irish pirate in question is Shamus O'malley... a pirate in the Marceline guild.... i found him in Isla Perdida last year on a k server so that would be me advice Capn
pirate.wink.gif
drink.gif

yessssssssssss i can finaly get my leperchaun back and all i have to do is get a box of lucky charms and then i can use my marshmallows to do what i want. also its sad now my hair is not special anymore i like being special (in the good way not bad though i may be crazy)

Back