Fireskulls Tale.

Rich Fireskull

Notorious Pirate
I have been working on a story lately and these are all of the published chapters so far. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Everyone knows me, yet no one knows why they call me Fireskull....
I have most people call me Rich or Richard to save them from thinking bout me last name. My crew never makes the mistake of calling me captain fireskull, those that do learn why I am called Fireskull......

Chapter 2

When I was a wee lad, I had quite the temper.... When the navy took me parents I was left to fend for myself. Two months after the royal navy raided my house and took my parents another group came by to take me and put me in the gallows. That day is when I earned the name Fireskull. The few navy officers that did survive (just barely might I add) learned the hard way never to mess with me.
One year after the navy failed to take me, a man named Jack gave me a small galleon so I could start getting gold to make a living. After being on the sea for long periods of time plundering ships for money(Little did I know at the time that it was Jack Sparrow who gave me the ship), I started to like it... I flew the Jolly Roger and was known as a pirate to all who would pass and few were left to tell the tale of me and my crew.

Chapter 3 (if you wish to call it that)....

When I was 20 years of age, I was one of the most ruthless pirates on the seas.
I had at least 5 gold caches that I could remember at the time meaning there could have been many more, that being said I knew how to throw a party and what rum tasted like dirt and what rum didn't taste like dirt. one time I was on Tortuga throwing a party for a good friend, her name is Kate Darkbones. She had just retaken the Black Pearl and thought she threw the navy off her trail. In the middle of the party a squad of forty-five navy officers burst into the Faithful Bride muskets aimed and ready to fire. Kate, a couple of the other pirates in the tavern, and I quickly defeated them and left a severely wounded messenger to tell the king to never mess with Tortuga or the pirates that call it home....

h.... 3 1/2?

After Kate, some guys from the tavern, and I removed the threat we went back to partying like there was no tomorrow (really we didn't know if the navy or Roger would get us in our sleep
icon_eek.gif
).
It was about 5:00 AM when the party died down and that's when the real fun normally begins
icon_wink.gif
I launched my ship and had my friends come on while letting Kate sail as I am a better gunner than a sailor. after sailing until about 7:00 AM (and yes I had a moon/sun dial watch thank you very much) we had received a message saying that all the ports except for ravens cove were closed and that there was an armada out to sink us. When the armada was in sight, we loaded the broadsides with an ammo type of my own design. I called it Fury, because it channeled my wrath, and I could use it as a weapon. It proved to be highly effective. Now where was I... oh yes, Then as we loaded the cannons we heard warning shots from the armada..... I decided to let the Jolly Roger fly for this battle mostly because I liked the look of the flag. Kate sailed toward the armada and five ships broke off the first group leaving two. one for each side of the Black Rose, my war frigate. She gave the order to open fire and me and my crew mates sunk them in the blink of an eye (if you don't believe me go build a time machine!) and just in time too because the other five ships started to circle around the Rose and Kate pulled a hard right and the crew fired the broadsides and deck cannons and sunk one ship right after the other. The fury left scorch marks on the side of my ship, and, except for one ship, the armada fled. Soon after there was only one ship left a ship of the line appeared, and it made a very big mistake thinking to attack us. Kate sailed us toward the ship of the line and ordered for the cannons to be loaded while she was getting ready for the battle ahead. It was time, we were lined up with the ship of the line and fired all the cannons loaded with fury, rocking the whole ship as if the kraken had hold of it. all of the fury rounds hit the ship, and there was a huge explosion that lit up the sky! The ship sank beneath the waves and then we went after the one hunter that stayed behind, it tried to run but the Black Rose was faster than it was. Kate ordered for another reload and as we did that the hunter tried to fire on us but it missed by a mile. Cannons loaded she gave the order to fire once again and we did so, rocking the ship again and causing the hunter to explode from the power of the fury. We then sailed to Ravens cove to dock and make small repairs until I could get it back to port royal. We then went through the loot and I found the lost sword of El Patron sitting in a rusted chest. After picking it up I felt a strange feeling in my stomach as the sword "burnt" my hand so to speak as it was bound to my soul and I could tell that my wrath increased ten fold...

Thanks to Kate where ever she may be for letting me use her character in my small story . And now for the time where I ask what you think about my story. :D

(Note! There will be more chapters in the future)

Lets try for a chapter four :) ( remember that I still have the Moon/Sun dial watch)

After the Lost sword stopped burning my hand (and man did it hurt!) It felt light as a feather compared to the 12 pound blade it was before -_- I mean really, who makes a 12 pound sword in the first place! I sailed off to Tortuga to repair the Black Rose and to stock up on rum and to get extra tonics. After making my rounds in Tortuga I launched the Dark Raven, my sloop. I went into the cargo hold and grabbed a fishing pole to get some free food but little did I know I was right over the home of Fire Dragon which was mythical fish that spewed out fire, destroying entire ships and their crews. I was still on my ship at about 12:30 AM when something snagged my fishing line so I leaped for the pole and I started realing the line in when I saw what took the bait. It was a fish that looked like a dragon, charred from what looked like fire in it's gills. I got it to the side of my ship when it shot out fire into the sky, barely missing my sails so I took out 4 daggers from my vest and flung them into the fish and as the daggers struck it's side it roared with anger shooting more fire into the air before I could cut the line and set it free. After the Fire Dragon was no longer in sight I smelled something fishy or was it smoke.... I looked up to see my sails smoking then they burst into flames! I pulled a hard right and caught the fierce wind and rode it back to Tortuga, blowing into the sails to see if it would help any and oddly enough it did! I reached port and called for help as my sails were still burning and within four minutes the fire was out and I payed for my sails to be replaced. Soon after things had calmed down quite a bit I walked into the closest tavern to rent a room and tell my story to some blokes who were drunk enough to care. After two hours of laughing with those few men I retired to my room and dropped my lost sword on a chair near the bed and set a few daggers on the small table with a lamp on it and fell asleep... When I woke up the sun shone brightly into my room and I grabbed my sword and re-sheathed it, then I stuck the daggers back into my vest. I walked out of the room locking it behind me and talked to the tavern keep and made a deal with him and I ended up buying the room. The men from last night were still there laughing about some crude joke that had been told moments earlier... I bought them another round free of charge because im a nice guy. I made my way out of the tavern and walked over to the dry-dock where the Dark Raven was. They replaced the masts, and the sails were brand new. They were as white as snow with a black raven design on them just liked I asked. I had the shipwright keep it in dry dock while my crew refitted it with bigger guns and added iron pannels to the sides.As I was walking over to the tailor to get a new vest, the Lost Sword started to vibrate and I turned a ghastly greenish yellow and it was as if no one could see me. After I grabbed the hilt of the sword I went back to normal... After experiencing that strange event, I went back to my room in the tavern to mull things over.

P.S. I hope the Mods don't mind this double post of sorts.

Chapter five; Into the cove. After resting in my room I went out of the tavern and over to the dry dock to check on my ship. All was well and the new cannons and armor plates were installed. I pulled my ship out into the open sea and started sailing in the direction of an island that appeared shortly before I found my Lost Sword. My crew was unsure about this new land and grew weary. "Land Ho" I shouted as I neared the shores of the new island, and as we rowed up to the beach we hear the cry of ravens. It was as if the ravens carried the cries of the souls of this barren island, high above circling the mountains. As we searched for the locals we found a battered town and a single man stood by his box. His name was Ned, Crazy Ned so it seemed. We tried to talk to him but he could only mutter the words "Flee, Roger has come!" and "are you are you a spirit?". After looking in the nearby tavern we learned that Roger invaded the island and left ghosts of the inhabitants when they would not tell him where the weapons were. We sat down and the ghosts there gave us some rum as they told a story, the story of El Patron and his weapons. Rumored to be lost forever, and guarded by the ghost of El Patron himself. Sorry if this is not as great as the rest, had less time to think and didn't really proof read it XD

Chapter six: Night of Rage. After spending the night in the old tavern the ghosts told us to flee when night falls, for there are ghosts with an amount of rage that is unimaginable! I thanked them for the advice as I loaded my new Fury ammunition into my Executioners Pistol. We walked out of the tavern after procuring some extra rum and headed towards the main town. It was a desolate wasteland. We found a building that was mostly intact and entered and inside was a chicken, confused by this we left and explored the town more. After about two hours of searching the town I found a key. I approached Ned's box and found him hiding inside of it, I asked him if he knew of it and said "Tis the key to the shaft" and then pointed North. My crew and I ventured to the North until we found an elevator of sorts. We all got in after about five minutes of careful placement of the crew. It activated and sent us into the sky until it finally stopped at a small ledge. We got out in a timely manner and quickly moved on the path. There were small open areas on the sides of the path that had bats in them, my crew threw knives at one of these vile creatures and it exploded. We moved on from there and made a note not to attack the bats. We came across an old bridge that was surprisingly strong for its age, we crossed it one at a time and we found a large ship in a cove that was blocked off in all directions. After a short while of looking around, it was night time. Keeping in mind what the ghosts in the tavern said, I readied my Pistol and gave my crew the same ammo. Red ghosts filled with hate appeared everywhere. One of them struck my crew members before they knew what had happened. I then shot it with my Pistol and it disintegrated! Leaving only a flash of lightning to light up the night sky! Knowing how to defeat these "Rage Ghosts", as we decided to call them, we made our way to the ship down below. Killing over a hundred Ghosts as we went, we finally arrived, at this old abandoned ship. It was battered and ruined, with a small stone sitting on the deck with a message carved in it. It read "Here lies the ship of El Patron, Who ever board it be cursed, for all eternity". I tossed the rock into the water around the ship and then turned around to retreat, and go back the way we came. There was a door with a skull on it at the very top. We entered through the door and saw a large room with a strange Idol saying "this be that captain of the Midnight Eagle". We looked around and found a passage leading south and followed it until we found another idol. Four ghosts appeared and sought to kill us, we quickly defeated them and moved on to another passage. Finding an idol in the water, we left before anything could appear and attack us. We found another large door with two ghosts guarding it, one an explorer and the other his body guard. After talking with them the explorer sent his guard to kill us. We fired our pistols all at once and there was a huge flash of blue light as the Fury struck and disintegrated this demon. The explorer, stunned by the scene he had just witnessed, allowed us passage through the door. We were back at the ship, but this time there was a huge thunder storm and a large ghostly figure could be seen at the helm of the ship. We boarded this ghostly vessel, and the captain said "No one boards the Midnight Eagle, and Survives to tell the tale!". Simply walking into the helm, he disappeared and reappeared on the main deck. El Patron summoned his ghostly crew and a battle broke out, that seem like an eternity. We used our pistols on the ghosts and they burst into flames as they were put to rest at last. Leaving only El Patron himself, as we raised our pistols in unison, and engulfed him in fury, a huge bolt of lightning struck El Patron and as he disintegrated he cursed me and me crew. Just then, a large chest appeared on the deck that none of my crew members could open. I attempted and it opened with ease, revealing three blades made of bone, with the appearance of being on the oceans floor for God only knows how long. I thought to myself, "Which blade shall be mine to bear?"

Special thanks to Jim Hexskull for helping me with grammar, detail, and awesomeness! :)

huh. I never released the rest of my story in this thread, so it seems..

Chapter 6.5: Night of Rage, continued. After thinking about which blade to choose,I bent down and took the Nautilus blade. As soon as I grabbed the hilt of the sword, I felt a burning sensation similar to when I grabbed the Lost Sword. The Nautilus was light as a feather when the burning ended. Testing its balance I realized it was identical to that of the Lost Sword. My crew and I left the wreck of a ship and trekked back to our dinghy. Pushing off, we headed towards the Black Rose. Once aboard I placed the Nautilus on a desk in my quarters. I stepped back to look into a cupboard for a drink. "Empty" I said. All the sudden I heard a loud thud from the deck above followed by yelling. I darted out of my room and up the stairs to the main deck where I saw my crew cheering on my First Mate. A fight. The opponent was already battered, being no match for my First Mate. My First Mate defeated the poor bloke and threw him into the brig. After this I called him into my quarters to talk.

Preface: A little info about Jim. He is about 5'6" and is also known as the Cricket. He is the next heir to the throne of England. And he is a master swordsman.

Chapter Seven: First Mate Hexskull.

Mr. Hexskull was a man of secrecy and mystery. Hiding in the back allies of large port cities, stealing from the wealthy. But this was not always the case. Mr. Hexskull was born James Tudor III, but was more commonly known as Jim. In fact I'm probably one of the few to know him as James. He is of the Royal Family, his brother is the King of England. Jim did not like how his brother was ruling the country and tried to fix it, attempting to take the throne. The king found out about his brothers doings and marooned him on an island called Tortuga. There he learned the art of the pirate. He became a master of the sword and was the most advanced swordsman on the dump of an island. One day he bumped into a strange man dressed in a dark black hooded cloak. The man gave him a large sum of gold and said "Get yerself a ship and find a bloke named Captain Jack Sparrow."

Jim then ran to the shipwright and bought a Frigate, naming it the Black Widow. After telling the shipwright to equip the vessel with sails as Black as his soul, he ran into the nearest tavern. Sure enough, Jack Sparrow was there. After a few drinks and countless stories from Jack, Jim left. Without knowing, Jack gave Jim some great advice on sailing. Later that day, the same man who gave Jim the gold showed up again. This time the man gave Jim a Beautiful dagger with an engraved hilt, saying " Her name is Silver Freeze. " and told him his ship is being upgraded with the man's designs. And that was the last time Jim saw the strange man, until four years later. Jim heard there was an uprising against the throne in England. After hearing this he launched the Widow and set sail for Port Royal to see if he could possibly gather more information. When in the back allies he saw the man again. The man tossed Jim an apple and said "James, right?". "How on earth did you know my name?" said Jim. "No time to explain, can ye help me?" said the strange man. "Aye," Jim replied. "Good. I have a small.... problem, see the Royal Navy has placed a price on my head and I need someone who can hold their own at the Helm. Jim agreed to helping The mysterious man. "Go to the docks, find the Black rose and board it. I have payed for your ship to be upgraded to a War Brig, and for it to have my Final Skull and Cross-bones upgrade, installed. It packs a bigger punch than before, trust me!. Three of my crew-men will stay behind to finish work on your ship and then dock it on a deserted island I found two years ago. I had my crew move all of your possessions onto my ship and in the room next to mine. you are free to move about my ship at all times and you shall be my First Mate." Four hours later my crew was all aboard the Black Rose, and was ready to sail. I told the crew to get us into open waters while I pulled Jim aside. We then walked into my quarters. When I walked in I pulled out a chair and found a bottle of rum I bought from the day I left Jim and gave it to him. I told him about how I have been watching him since he was a wee lad. I told him I payed for his fencing lessons. After a few hours of talking, I told him I had a surprise for him. I got up from the table and walked over to a chest and opened it. I pulled out a jagged blade and motioned for Jim to come over. Stepping back I swung the sword and we both heard the hissing that came from it. I handed it to Jim, "Careful lad, it has a mean bite." I said "So James, you need a pirate name.". And he said "Aye, sir. I have one. I will be known as Jim Hexskull, Master of Thunderspine!" "Good Choice." I said. "And an even better name for the sword than what I had planned." "What was your plan Captain," said Jim. "Jagged Edge Sword Thingy."

Special thanks to James "Jim" Hexskull for proof reading and editing!

Chapter 7.5: Jim's story continued....

After drinking some more rum I showed James around the ship. Introducing him to the entire crew of the Black Rose and showing him the weapons hold. I let James take some extra daggers, six throwing knives, and a few new swords. He called the swords World Eater, Behemoth, and Abyss. When he was done, I brought him back to my room and explained my ship.
Two hours later, I brought James to the helm. I told him to follow the course on the map. Three days later we arrived at my destination.... Skull Crusher Island! I told James to look to the left. He did and saw the Black Widow, his old ship. Then I told him to look to his right, and he saw hundreds of Black Widow copies. I told him that this is where I stashed his ship and that it was actually an island that I have owned for nearly 20 years.
I had him bring us into port. We were finally on land, and James was amazed. I brought him to the original Black Widow, and showed the upgrades to it. James could hardly believe what he is seeing. His ship is no longer the Frigate he bought years ago. It is now a wonderfully crafted War Viper. It has more guns than the HMS Endeavor! seven hundred cannons on each side for a total of fourteen-hundred broadsides. Ten eight barrel rear chasers, twenty six-teen barrel forward chasers and two-hundred deck cannons total, one-hundred cannons for Port, and Starboard sides. Although the massive amount of cannons it has, it is only two decks tall. I have upgraded it with a new iron alloy armor, so it can take quite a beating. It has pitch black sails, with a large Black Widow emblem and a smaller Black Rose emblem on the flag. It is streamlined and has seven large cargo holds and ten smaller ones. It has a cabin for every crew member and then some. The captains room is smaller than a tavern. All of the cannons have a new invention I made, its called an auto-loader. Instead of wasting time with the crew reloading the guns, you use the auto loader and your ready for action in a few seconds. It has a galley large enough for the entire crew. After three hours of giving James a tour of his ship, I called over the stable master and got some horses. We rode to the other half of the island where the ships were being built. James nearly fell off his horse when he saw the sight, and then wondered how wealthy I really am. There are about one hundred and fifty ships and another 50 being built. James asked where the crew was, and I said "they are building the fleet". James' jaw dropped and hit the ground. I let James think about this before moving on. I brought him to a large cave that I hid weapons, gold, and jewels. I told him to pick a sword and so he did. James spent five minutes looking through a golden chest filled with glowing blades. He then picked up a sheathed sword, with a golden hilt. He unsheathed it and looked at the blade. It had Spanish engravings all along it, and the blade was like silver. He then swung the sword around to get used to it. He called it the Master-Work Cutlass, for it was crafted in the most precious of ways. All of the sudden, we heard a loud bell! I grabbed James' arm and pulled him out of the cave and we got on our horses. We rode back to the shipyard, where all the ships had turned. There was a shipwreck on the starboard side of the ships,not far from the shipyard. There was a loud rumble as the cannons were loaded and then a second bell sounded. They all fired at once, using my improved fury ammunition. The shock wave knocked us off our horses! All we could see was a blue and white blur as the fury flew through the sky. As it struck the shipwreck, there was a huge explosion of rage and fire! It lit up the sky like the middle of a summer day. The air was hot and the ocean was glowing red. I turned to look at James and it was like a three year old had gotten the cookie jar. With a smile that wrapped around his face, he said "Captain..... Thank you." I told James "We will be using the Widow in two days." I have to upgrade the Black Rose with similar designs.... That night, The crew of the Black Rose went towards the taverns. I pulled James aside and told him that I had a surprise for him on the Widow. Two days later, the crew was prepping the Widow for launch. I double checked the fury holds, the provisions, and of course, on the captains room. As I entered James' room, I saw there was a sword on the desk. It was his new cutlass. On the wall was a map of the Caribbean, with all known ports clearly marked. I noticed that he had plotted a course to Kingshead. I said to myself "What a great idea!" What better way to introduce the navy to the Skull Crusher fleet than to sail the Widow up and knock on their front door!

Chapter 8: The raid on Kingshead. the next morning, James began sailing. He wanted to get there fast so he called for the crew to start rowing. What would have been a four hour voyage lasted only one hour. I activated the auto-loader for the cannons. There was a loud rumble as the loader took Fury ammo from the hold and placed it in the cannon. We saw Kingshead in the distance and we flew the Black Rose flag. We were far enough from the island for the navy to realize we were there. I pulled on a lever next to the helm. Fury screamed out of the cannons, waiting to hit the fort! After this the crew started to row again and in two minutes we were at the secret dock. We left enough crewmen aboard to prep the ship for launch. The crew of one thousand men shouted battle cries as they stormed the fort! The main gate was in ruins from the broadsides, leaving the courtyard a hole in the ground. The crew split up into four divisions. One to finish the Courtyard, one to take the middle level, one to take the higher level, and the last one, was my group. James was in my group as well as the rest of my secret crew... I took my group to the highest level, with my group using quad-barrel pistols loaded with Fury. We broke down the large gate with the fury. We entered the room and found the leaders of the navy and the EITC. We took aim and I gave the order to fire. There was a loud explosion as the Fury consumed their souls and ripped through the fort.

Afterwards, I regrouped with the rest of the crew on the ship. I activated the auto-loader again, and fired the broadsides as James sailed around the fort. Suddenly I heard my crew shouting " Enemy ships inbound!". The crew went to their battle stations. The men who had nothing to do were rowing the ship. There were ten ships-of-the-line, five Navy Dreadnoughts, five EITC Ogres , and two Navy Kingfishers. I pulled another lever which dropped the armoured panels into place. We sailed between the fleet and opened fire on two ships-of-the-line. They exploded into a white fireball! The crew used the deck cannons to rip apart four more ships. I loaded the broadsides again and fired into the two Kingfishers. The Ogres sailed near us and opened fire, using explosive ammo! The explosions were too little to cause harm and just enough to shine the armor panels. I took two out with the broadsides and the crew laid waste to the other three. The Dreadnoughts came about and fired at the bow. I nearly broke a lever as I pulled it down, causing four large panels to slide up. They blocked the Dreadnoughts attacks. James spun the ship around and we ripped through the enemy's vessels! Only four ships-of-the-line were left. One of them was larger than the rest and was the flagship of the Navy. I reloaded the broadsides and fired, taking out two of the escorts! The crew manning the deck cannons removed the last escort. We then disabled the Flagship, and launched grappling hooks at the ship. James gave the order to board it and the crew went through the air, landing on the deck of the flagship. They pulled out their swords, and Jim and I grabbed our pistols. As the crew went into the lower decks killing the Flagships crew and looting the holds, Jim and I went looking for the captain. "At last!" I said, finding the captains quarters. I blew the door open with my pistol and found the captain hiding under a desk. I shot the desk and it disintegrated. He stood up, pulling throwing knives from his vest. As he threw them I shot them out of the air, one by one. The captain, now scared for his life, pulled out his sword. James grabbed his Thunderspine, and quickly dispatched the captain, taking his sword as a trophy. We boarded the Black Widow and sunk what was left of the enemy's ship. We then sailed back to Skull-Crusher Island to see to the repairs.

Once back on dry land, I inspected the hull of the ship. "Not a single scratch!" I said. James was dumbstruck by this feat. We then road the horses back to a tavern on the island. Grabbing some rum from a shelf, I ask James to take a seat. I took a glass from the cupboard and poured rum into it. Walking to the counter where James sat, I pulled up a stool and sat on it, handing James the glass. He asked what we were going to do next. "Lay low" I said. The Navy had no idea what hit them. In two days we sail again. Only this time, We are going looting. But for now, I would like for you to meet THE Crew. I call it the Dark Archive. A group of about five hundred pirates, all of them like us. I walked out of the tavern as James finished his rum. James rushed out to follow me. We mounted our horses and started our ride back to the Black Rose, which had just been upgraded. James saw that it looked like the Widow, only slightly larger. We boarded it and we went into the galley. James saw five hundred men and women. I said "Ahoy Dark Archive!" and they responded with a loud "Ahoy Captain Fireskull!". I said "Meet Mr. Hexskull, my First Mate." They greeted him with toasts of rum.

( Thanks to Cougar Bladerage for editing this chapter! )

Fireskull's Tale, Chapter 9: The Dark-Archive.

After a few rounds of rum, I called for the leaders to meet me on the Black Widow.

Once aboard the Widow, I went into the cargo hold. I introduced James to the leaders of the Dark-Archive, the "Secret" crew. Jason Firewalker, and Cougar Bladerage were the "Leaders" and then they had the officers. I told James how I met Jason, and Cougar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Six years in the past*

I was on the run from some Navy Swine after I raided a small fort. I was running through the back allies, when I was surrounded by the Swine. There was no escape! When all hope was lost, I started to surrender. Then I heard what sounded like swords from above.... Suddenly, A man in a crimson and black outfit, follow by a woman with silver hair and a sense for fashion dropped down and threw knives at the Swine, taking out what was left with their swords. I asked what their names were. The man said " Jason Firewalker at your service!" and the lady shouted out with joy " Cougar Bladerage here!" They put away their swords and brought me to their ship, which had a small crew on it. They took me to they captains quaters, where they told me about the crew. It was a group of the best pirates they could find and were looking to expand their ranks. I told them to meet me at the docks in Port Royal tomorrow at around 3:00 PM. It was 2:00 when they arrived..... I brought them into the galley of my ship and showed them my crew. I introduced them to a few pirates that would later on join them. I brought them to my room to talk. I told them I was looking for some pirates to lead a secret crew. We talked late into the night about how this would work. we agreed there would be certain mates, with a responsibility to the crew. They were called Officers. Then there were the officers in training which were called Petty Officers. They decided to make me an officer, because it was too good to pass up and I could help them in ways unimaginable.... We continued to recruit pirates into the Dark Archive for several years.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back to the present time*

As James walked off to meet some of the members, I walked over to Jason and Cougar. I talked with them saying I wanted James to become an officer of the Dark Archive. They had been watching James for some time now. They noted his excellent leadership skills and his ability to solve problems quickly. It was done. I called James back to us and we told him that I will train him to be an officer.

*Two weeks later*

James, now an officer of Dark Archive, took out his ship. He invited all of Dark Archive to join him as he plundered the Navy and EITC ships sailing the sea. We were out on the water for six hours, plundering, having parties on the ship, and naming ships before we sent them to the Locker.

When James went back to my port, I asked to talk to him in private. He brought us to his quaters.

I told him that he should take a modified version of his old War Brig out with a crew of my picking.
He said "Sounds good to me Rich.". I said, walking out of his room " When ye are ready, James... Ye know where to find me.".

And with that I did not see him until two years later, when he sailed to SkullCrusher Island.

He came in faster than I have seen the ship ever go! In the distance I saw a fleet of twenty Navy War-Ships. I rang the bell on the island and pulled a lever hidden in a bush. Cannons came out from everywhere and nowhere all at once.

The whole island roaring as the Fury was being loaded into the cannons. I pulled another lever which fired the cannons. The blue and white Fury, screeching across the sky, lit it up like a summer day! James spun the Widow around and fired his broadsides. All of the Fury rounds hit the ships, tearing them to shreds!!

As James ported, I hid the cannons again and had a ship go out and put any survivors out of their misery. James walked over to me, saying "It's time, Rich."

Too be continued!

Special thanks to Jim Hexskull!

Chapter 10 of Fireskull's Tales

A few weeks passed after the incident on Skullcrusher Island. I comissioned a ship for James. I named her the Black Widow, a War Brig. It had the latest Skull and Bones upgrade and new armour.

Sailing near Padres at night, I thought I heard a faint cry for help. I told James to stop the ship and I grabbed a lantern and looked around for where the sound came from. I finally spotted a man, barely managing to hold on to a piece of drift wood. I grabbed some rope and quickly tied it to the railing on the ship. I tossed the rope down to the man and he missed it!

I tried again and this time he caught it.

Wasting no time, I pulled as hard as I could on the rope, landing the battered man aboard the Widow.

I said "Ahoy Matey! We saw the shipwreck and Thought a Mate would be in trouble!"

"Peter! Come here, mate!" I said, wanting him to come and help with the man.

Just then, the man passed out.

I carried the man to a vacant room.

I told Peter to look after him.

I went back to my room to sharpen my knives. When I was done, I stood outside my door for a short while. I saw the man that I saved and he started to say something, but I darted into my room, locking the door behind me. I hear him walk off towards the main deck, right as Peter says "Come with me, mate."

Nice story! Ever going to continue it?
Thank you Flayzian!! While there is not a direct continuation of this story, there is a story that I'm working on but I need to get it copyrighted. It exists in the same universe basically several years AFTER a story that I tied this one into. If you want you can look for DaggerWreckin tales on the forums and read that. it's not all there but it's enough. I did not write that story. Jack Daggerwrecker of Dark Archive started that story a long time ago.

Back