has anyone else got one? reply with a screenshot if you do

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jon Lambert

Buccaneer
screenshot_2017-08-06_11-31-10.jpg
screenshot_2017-08-06_11-33-09.jpg

When i first set out after the beast people said i was crazy, said i should just do a frigate instead. But all I want is firepower and this baby delivers. After a month the grind is over, I have achieved the most expensive ship in the game

Congrats mate. I'll be joining you shortly. I've got 2,800 iron to go. Your work ethic ethic has been more impressive than mine, so props to you. lol

Congrats mate. I'll be joining you shortly. I've got 2,800 iron to go. Your work ethic ethic has been more impressive than mine, so props to you. lol
2,800 iron is still a ways... i almost got the full 900 steel in the span of getting 2,800 iron

Congrats!! Long journey you had!... Did ya go skulls first and switch? saves on steel(gold penalty tho )?....
I did a copperhead war sloop the hard way, and a storm chaser ws, but am gonna try the switcheroo on another toon for the copper war brig, although copper war frigate makes more sense for mine... time will tell.

Black Rose has had his for months
I agree, there are quite a few rank 6 ships out there for months already. I know that for a fact. They just didn't post them in forums. I don't mean to burst anyone bubble, but, can only agree with the first rank 6 posted in forums.
Anyhow, this is a great achievement! Great Job!

i have a frigate instead of brig type 6 achieved aug 12, but pretty sure there where at least 3 type 6 as early as july. frigate over brig? well less big back catching shots and still have many fly over the fore castle and flat out miss that seem to never miss my brig. but otherwise i love the beast tho a tad slower than my bones or fortune hunter the cOPperhead 6 is a brute. to date i have taken 2 tally full broadsides and still had 27 hp to sailed away ,the tally wasnt so lucky . isnt this a tad early for a iron clad ? well yes but not so far off from a constitution class frigate ....

I don't think this was meant to be a contest guys. And as for the title, he was just asking if it was the first, not stating it was. And obviously the question is answered.

I replied with settling for 2nd place because I'm friends with Soloman in game, and it was our little contest.

Back