Suggestion First person camera after zooming in

Momo

Buccaneer
It's really hard to take good screenshots because, when you zoom in, all you see is your pirate's head.

I think zooming in all the way should let you see the world through your pirates eyes. (But have it reset you to normal camera after moving.)
Guild events are fun, and taking screenshots of them is fun, too. But it's no fun when you can't get good screenshots. : (

While I would love to see a first person perspective implemented at some point, I'm not sure just how feasible it is!

In any case, a great workaround until an if/when is answered about a possibility toward this suggestion is to plant yourself right up against a wall. This will tend to force the camera to mostly cause your pirate to disappear from view. This is very useful for taking photos of terrain, players, and the likes, and is actually a method I used to capture quite a few photos until late.

While I would love to see a first person perspective implemented at some point, I'm not sure just how feasible it is!

In any case, a great workaround until an if/when is answered about a possibility toward this suggestion is to plant yourself right up against a wall. This will tend to force the camera to mostly cause your pirate to disappear from view. This is very useful for taking photos of terrain, players, and the likes, and is actually a method I used to capture quite a few photos until late.

My problem with this is that the screenshots I'm taking don't ever have a wall nearby

Back