Suggestion First person mode

Napalm

Swashbuckler
A toggable first to third person mode. Sword combat would be interesting, seeing your sword come down and strike the enemy.

Also the specific character moves associated with sword combat will have to work with the first person camera as well

A toggable first to third person mode. Sword combat would be interesting, seeing your sword come down and strike the enemy.

Also the specific character moves associated with sword combat will have to work with the first person camera as well

Ahoy, Napalm!

While I do agree that this would be a neat feature as a whole, the simple fact with certain sword moves (or Archetypes as a whole ((Broadswords))) is that they would be extremely nauseating. I do think that the idea is cool, but implementation would need to be done very carefully in order to make it work consistently!

Fair winds,
Misha

Very cool thought. I think they should fix the throwing animation first which is all backwards and looks like a 1st grader trying to throw a water balloon. But the ability to go 1st person if you so desire would be gravy. In a full game it's one of those things we've taken for granted.

Back