• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Phyre33

Swashbuckler
Greetings! Phyre Here,

So I wanted to share how i went from 1 to master fishing in a days time.
Started at Port Royal docks.
the first 5-10 Levels went by fairly fast, then it got boring. So at level 5 upgrade fishing rod then at 10 make sure you have at least 3-5k gold saved for price of fishing boat & Lures. From level 10 - 15 Sea fishing then from 15 - 20 sea fishing with master fishing rod ( 10,ooo gold ).

from the level of 10 - 20 I watched youtube documentaries lol.

Recap:
Level 1 through 5 Dock Fish
Level 5 Through 10 Dock Fish with Upgraded Rod ( Bought from any fishing peddler on docks for 1k gold)
Level 10 through 15 Sea Fishing with Upgraded Rod (Fishing boat cost 1k from any Fishing peddler on docks)
Level 15 Through 20 Sea Fishing with Master Rod ( Rod cost 10k Gold )
**Remember Watch a video or talk with friends to make time pass**

Total time with my breaks i accomplished this feat within about 30 hours. \

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tips I Used:

--Wiki to see the rep earned per fish
--Targeted high rep fish
--Moved around the Rocks between the Spanish and French isles.
--Fished off the far most northern part of the world
--last few levels fished around Cuba, Port Royal, and Tortuga.
--Master level fish (Level 15 on) Fish DO NOT let you know when they will fight.
--*To get past this or deal with it I would intentionally pause while reeling in until they started to fight and --stopped.*

Greetings! Phyre Here, …
- --stopped.*

Great tutorial. Some of my family really enjoy fishing, just for the gold wins and others for the fish graphics. It is usually better when you are in a larger guild and keep the chat open, perhaps with a voice chat server. Sharing in the great loot drops somebody else received or in their quest/leveling successes is nice, but chat about real world happenings are how you get to know people. Why not get to know your mates while not rushing about trying to heal or used ranged attacks while avoiding agro bubbles?

Back