Glitch  Fishing Boat In The Middle Of Port Royal :o!

Swing on and off. LOL
That would be funny.
I know the last few times I have done the BB it looks as though people are off the ship in the water or below the ship etc...

I have sailed through port royal a couple times but that was back a couple of years ago. Was never to scale, my ship was really huge by comparison to the people but I always got a kick out of it. Do they still have the empty Kingshead? I forgot all about that one. Use to be a cool place for meetings way back when.

I did this a long time ago. I sailed right through this island. Maybe it was something like that?
82421180-4.jpg

Where is that, Port Royal? Cool screenshot De.

I have seen people from my ship but I have never seen a ship going through the island from the ground.
From the ship everything is really tiny. In the past I have tried to Mow down people... not sure why really... just because it looked like fun.... well okay maybe a little bit of a sadistic streak in me. I wasn't sure if people could see me or not.. they didn't seem to run.

I remember seeing this pic with the mansion in the background when i was on a ship. lol i mean my other pirate did . i was not around. That was cool. Glitches are always cool. thanks for passing that alone De.

Morgan kidd you are too funny. I like your comments about the aliens or too much rum in the grave yard. i was there also and took pics of the ship , several ove them .but like Meg , some times my computer hates me. LOL
When I save pics i swear my computer hides them. I will try to upload them.

ScreenShot004.jpg
ScreenShot004.jpg

I remember seeing this pic with the mansion in the background when i was on a ship. lol i mean my other pirate did . i was not around. That was cool. Glitches are always cool. thanks for passing that alone De.

Welcome! :) Thanks for posting the SS's those are very cool!

Sven I had to laugh reading your post. That is funny :p

Aye.. I remember doing that as well.. problem was, my ship was usually in the red and I needed that anchor to work..lol.. somehow running throught the middle of the island did little to save me from the cannons of an EITC or pursuing Navy ship :)

Back