Fishing

ZachTWB

Sea Legs
I'm sure I'm annoying the forums with all my questions, forgive me. But I'm upgraded my fishing rod just once, and I'm not able to catch the fish at the very bottom at all. However, my friend, who has also upgraded her fishing rod just once is able to catch the bigger fish at the very bottom. She's even sent me screenshots of her catching them. Is there something else I need to do to be able to catch them or what?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. forgive my ignorance. Lol

Last edited:
First upgrade don't allow you to ctach the large fish towards the bottom IE : Sand shark / Goblin shark . 1 st upgrade allows you to catch Tuna / Parrot fish and Lion fish ! If she's catching sharks she's got something else going for her ! lol

You’re not annoying anyone! The forums is a place where questions are to be asked, creativity is to be expressed, and ideas are to be spread! :)

I think you’re experiencing some unlucky fishing my friend. If you and your friend have the same fishing pole/lure upgrade, you should be catching the same fish. However, sometimes if you’re lucky, you can catch the fish from the next upgraded rod by having them spawn a bit higher than their original height in the ocean. Your friend might be getting that luck often then, and you may be not experiencing it at all. :p

Hope this helps, glad you’re enjoying fishing my friend! Most don’t enjoy it, myself included, it’s interesting seeing people who are fond of it! :D

Thanks for the help, and all of your patience! I think what may be causing her to catch all of these high level fish is the fact that when she upgraded the fishing rod, the notification stayed on the screen after she bought it. So she ended up clicking buy again thinking she didn't already buy it. She ended up spending two thousand gold because she clicked buy twice. The system may think she has the level 3 fishing rod or something.

Back