Announcement Fixes from Facebook

Now if only I could get INTO the game. .

Are you going to post on every single forum post that you can't join davy? No offence but chill they are trying there best to fix problems it doesn't take only a few hours. If you are having problems ask people on the correct page about it or look for people with the same problem. or wait for the devs to do their thing. Sorry for the rant but needed to be done.

P.S Thank you for the update Jason :)

Well I cant even log in as well.. kinda frustrating, and my cousin crashes at tutorial and now crashes periodically when he tries to get back into the game after crashing....

If you can't login just try again. If you notice when you log in the game launches and picks from one of a few "GS" links, I know for a fact 3 has not worked for me ever, but after a few tries you usually get in no problem.

How about after a couple hundred times? (No im NOT over exaggerating)... I've tried everything in the book from undownloading from TLOPO file to the program file, then running as admin.. NOTHING works just always stuck at an endless loop of never updating.

How about after a couple hundred times? (No im NOT over exaggerating)... I've tried everything in the book from undownloading from TLOPO file to the program file, then running as admin.. NOTHING works just always stuck at an endless loop of never updating.

The answer your looking for as to why the update may keep resetting is because you have tlopo.exe running in the background from a previous attempt. Open Task Manager, find it, and make sure all instances of it are closed before trying agian.

Meanwhile, there seems to be 2 everytime I open it... I already tried task manager... There's just something... Wrong >.>

Use OpenGL instead of Direct x 9 and make sure tlopo.exe isn't open in task manager.
Thats how you get it to work.

Back