Idea Flags

Eric Sailcutter

Pirate Lord
I think it would be a fun addition to the game to have flags that could be flown off the stern of our ships. This could be a ship upgrade or maybe just a feature of all ships. It would be fun to be able to change them easily, maybe have a new flag inventory and make the flags both purchasable and lootable so that some flags would be rare. What do you think? Got more flag ideas?

I think it would be a fun addition to the game to have flags that could be flown off the stern of our ships. This could be a ship upgrade or maybe just a feature of all ships. It would be fun to be able to change them easily, maybe have a new flag inventory and make the flags both purchasable and lootable so that some flags would be rare. What do you think? Got more flag ideas?
I think it'd be interesting in the sense to be able to have colors for your ship for both roleplayers as well as to add a fine line of customization. This would have to be done accordingly though, as i personally would not like to see these "looted" flags from taking up inventory space in either clothing nor weapons, so maybe being a separate item in of it's own wouldn't be a terrible concept.

I think it'd be interesting in the sense to be able to have colors for your ship for both roleplayers as well as to add a fine line of customization. This would have to be done accordingly though, as i personally would not like to see these "looted" flags from taking up inventory space in either clothing nor weapons, so maybe being a separate item in of it's own wouldn't be a terrible concept.
I absolutely agree that if flags were implemented they should not take clothing or weapons inventory space, they should have their own inventory or possibly combine them with sail colors and emblems as a new inventory category?

I have an idea for this. Once you reach a certain level (let's say level 10) you are given a quest to create your own flag. It would involve collecting "dyes" from enemies and would require a certain amount of canvas to be collected. Canvas flags would have certain colors that go with them and at a higher level you can have a chance to upgrade your flag to silk and gain some more design options. Silk flags would have more (and brighter) colors. There would need to be quite a few design options to minimize the amount of duplicate flags and there could be some exclusive ones that you need to work really hard to get. What do you think?

I have an idea for this. Once you reach a certain level (let's say level 10) you are given a quest to create your own flag. It would involve collecting "dyes" from enemies and would require a certain amount of canvas to be collected. Canvas flags would have certain colors that go with them and at a higher level you can have a chance to upgrade your flag to silk and gain some more design options. Silk flags would have more (and brighter) colors. There would need to be quite a few design options to minimize the amount of duplicate flags and there could be some exclusive ones that you need to work really hard to get. What do you think?
I think a quest would be great fun and you have lots of good ideas there. I hope that it will, if implemented, not just be a single flag that you get after the quest but I like the idea of opening it with a create your own flag quest that then would allow you to buy and loot flags, like the RC quest allows you to loot cursed blades.

Back