Fleets and Invasions Galore!

Jason Ironskull

Site Founder
Fleets and Invasions Galore!
April 07, 2011
divider_line.gif

The Marceline Guild has identified an increase in recent enemy Fleet and Invasion activity. Brave informants have yielded the following information:

- Pirates should keep a weather eye out for more Navy and EITC Fleets than usual this weekend and throughout the following week.

- All islands should keep on high alert for impending Invasions.

The purpose for this increase in activity has not yet been determined, but something doesn't sit quite right, mates.

Stranger tides be upon us... more to come... so long as our spies don't get caught!
news_expeditionFleet.jpg

I hope that when they get to the main event having to do with the new movie, it'll be worth the wait. Something like new enemies or loot would be great. :parrot:

I hope that when they get to the main event having to do with the new movie, it'll be worth the wait. Something like new enemies or loot would be great. :parrot:
well there is a catagory for "shadow cutlasses" in the phase files the shadow cutlass that was shown in that promo a while back had it in it , that cutlass is part of the group theres a whole list theres also spy glasses, and staffs that havent been released

well there is a catagory for "shadow cutlasses" in the phase files the shadow cutlass that was shown in that promo a while back had it in it , that cutlass is part of the group theres a whole list theres also spy glasses, and staffs that havent been released

were do you see these phase files?

Well, I will say they wasted no time with the invasions. It was kind of odd to see a beware Jolly is coming right after the stroke of midnight (PDT)last night, but there it was.
Not to worry though as Molly, Tom and Misty held ole Jolly at bay. Of course it was quite the sight on the Abassa server. . .dead folk lay in the streets by the hundreds. rofl Fun!

:fight:

Back