Suggestion Fleur de Lis sail pattern!

Captain Bren

Notorious Pirate
I was looking at the wiki, and I noticed there are no Fleur de Lis (whatever the plural of that word is)! So I searched to forums for any mention of a Fleur de lis sail pattern, but alas... there was none.

I, for one, want a fleur de lis for our sails, and a crown as well. (French Fleur de lis, Spanish Crown) because you can show who you support when you are not SvSing!

So for the French Fleur De Lis, something like this?
images

And for Spain, something like this?
upload_2017-5-19_20-55-45.jpeg

All in all, I think it's a good idea, and would be aesthetically pleasing to see during SvS.

My only problem with that particular Spanish Insignia is 1. Its Spanish. (JK) 2. Isnt there a colored crown logo on the treasure fleets? My mind is making me think they look similar.

The blocky Fleur de Lis would be perfect imo.

My only problem with that particular Spanish Insignia is 1. Its Spanish. (JK) 2. Isnt there a colored crown logo on the treasure fleets? My mind is making me think they look similar.

The blocky Fleur de Lis would be perfect imo.
I'm not sure if there is, but the Treasure Fleets are EITC/Navy, who had a different emblem than the Spanish.

Aye, Just saying the colors were similar, as shown by the Navy Treasure Fleet logo I posted. I also think it should just be a plain crown, since that Spanish insignia looks complicated.

Back