Flickering Words

Zunnard

Dockworker
Just re-installed the game on a new computer yesterday. Everything works except the words are flickering. It's hard to even read them. The picture I posted you'll see on the right under my compass, the words Padres del Fuego isn't completely there. Now if you look on the left you'll see Health and Notoriety aren't there or can't be completely read. I would appreciate the help, thank you! :)
flickering-words.PNG

I'm not very good at explaining things, so I'm gonna link a youtube vid you can check out to do so. I've done this in the past and it works great.
you can also search linux on oraclebox on youtube and check out other creators' videos

I'm not very good at explaining things, so I'm gonna link a youtube vid you can check out to do so. I've done this in the past and it works great.
you can also search linux on oraclebox on youtube and check out other creators' videos
Unfortunately, I tried installing the game and it isn't coming up at all. It's running into an error. each time I try to install it. Thank you for the suggestion.

Back