Suggestion Floating Skulls

Missed more than 1k skulls in this game because of people firing from above. Don't want to punch my computer screen anytime soon. Make loot stay at the same level regardless of where people attack from.
Loot drops at the level you are standing not the enemy's level so you need to adjust your position accordingly, this is a well known bug and the workaround is effective and easy.

I'm not quite following how this is a problem in any capacity for Palifico, or his two destinations from his trove on the hill. The Twins are on a plateau and there's no way on Earth to kill him quickly enough to keep him up there in order to miss it that quickly, same goes for Koleniko.

The only area/s where I've known this to be a bug are Gold Room, South Idol, and the different Royal Navy forts, when guards will occasionally visit you from the above platforms.

Please do extend this explanation. You've caught my curiosity.

I'm not quite following how this is a problem in any capacity for Palifico, or his two destinations from his trove on the hill. The Twins are on a plateau and there's no way on Earth to kill him quickly enough to keep him up there in order to miss it that quickly, same goes for Koleniko.

The only area/s where I've known this to be a bug are Gold Room, South Idol, and the different Royal Navy forts, when guards will occasionally visit you from the above platforms.

Me too, I've never seen Palifico drop loot that was floating. I'd guess you might be able to drop him from below which could put the loot in the mood rock room??? There are at least 2 fire bat areas and various ramps on Tormenta that also have the floating loot issue but the gold room is by far the main one since it's so popular and it was so popular to siege it from near the top of the ramp in potco, it's difficult to change people's habits. You can easily siege the gold room from the bottom of the ramp by tilting your head down for the purpose and boom problem solved.

Me too, I've never seen Palifico drop loot that was floating. I'd guess you might be able to drop him from below which could put the loot in the mood rock room??? There are at least 2 fire bat areas and various ramps on Tormenta that also have the floating loot issue but the gold room is by far the main one since it's so popular and it was so popular to siege it from near the top of the ramp in potco, it's difficult to change people's habits. You can easily siege the gold room from the bottom of the ramp by tilting your head down for the purpose and boom problem solved.
There's tons of places in torm that will leave a container out of reach. Can't think of a spot near the twins where that would be an issue however.
Anywhere there's a slight rise there will be an issue. But then again, If they (devs) where to put the container on the ground level when you are lower than the enemy, the chest would be below ground. Which happens as well. But way more so if levels were incorporated like requested.

There's tons of places in torm that will leave a container out of reach. Can't think of a spot near the twins where that would be an issue however.
Anywhere there's a slight rise there will be an issue. But then again, If they (devs) where to put the container on the ground level when you are lower than the enemy, the chest would be below ground. Which happens as well. But way more so if levels were incorporated like requested.
No, he wants the loot to properly sit on the ground where the enemy was defeated. This is a well known bug that the developers have commented on in the past, telling us to be patient and use the workaround while they work on a fix. Since the workaround is very effective I'm guessing it's not been a high priority for them. If we all start creating threads like this and making a fuss about it it is possible that it could receive attention earlier but I don't feel that is necessary or even to our advantage.

There is no particular problem for Pal himself. The problem is that when people are bringing Pal to twins, they tend to use their guns from the top end of the hill to fire to Drench (or Drizzle idk) and that causes the loot to spawn at the top, which makes it unaccessable. Same goes for Koleniko and Neban.

I normally wouldn't be mad about it, unless the number of skulls I have missed due to them spawning upwards didn't mean a possible another legendary and didn't cause me to not open more than 20 skulls 2 days ago at twins. You cannot warn them every single time about not firing from above, because they do not listen at all and keep doing it.

There is no particular problem for Pal himself. The problem is that when people are bringing Pal to twins, they tend to use their guns from the top end of the hill to fire to Drench (or Drizzle idk) and that causes the loot to spawn at the top, which makes it unaccessable. Same goes for Koleniko and Neban.

I normally wouldn't be mad about it, unless the number of skulls I have missed due to them spawning upwards didn't mean a possible another legendary and didn't cause me to not open more than 20 skulls 2 days ago at twins. You cannot warn them every single time about not firing from above, because they do not listen at all and keep doing it.
I don't see how Koleniko or Neban could have this problem and it's amazing that people up by Palifico could often deliver the final blow on one of the twins, I've not seen it but don't loot the twins often either are they trolling you by sitting up there with a long gun and waiting for them to be near defeat before shooting?

No, he wants the loot to properly sit on the ground where the enemy was defeated. This is a well known bug that the developers have commented on in the past, telling us to be patient and use the workaround while they work on a fix. Since the workaround is very effective I'm guessing it's not been a high priority for them. If we all start creating threads like this and making a fuss about it it is possible that it could receive attention earlier but I don't feel that is necessary or even to our advantage.
Ah.

Back