Flood of 2011

I can deal with crime, I have my own long-range tazer and my own shotgun...
And how can you work in hospitals? They creep me out.. the word VEINS makes me feel all euhhh inside lol....
Good question, I honestly have no clue. I used to be creeped out by that stuff as a kid.

Taser and shotgun, eh? You may wanna buy the 'Shotgun taser,' I heard it goes much farther (200 ft) than the line tasers. And I bet it hurts like beanbag rounds :p

Missouri has tornadoes and it's cold up there, right? Maybe we all need to move to Hawaii where there is no snake, no blizzard, the temperature is always nice ... but there are volcanoes ... darn it, where is the best place to live?
Missouri isn't always cold, but it's landlocked geography makes its weather fluctuate a lot more than coastal areas. It gets really hot in the summer (and I mean really really hot).

Good question, I honestly have no clue. I used to be creeped out by that stuff as a kid.

Taser and shotgun, eh? You may wanna buy the 'Shotgun taser,' I heard it goes much farther (200 ft) than the line tasers. And I bet it hurts like beanbag rounds :p

lol... sounds like it Tases (or however its spelled) shotguns...
And btw your avatar made me listen to the bed-intruder song... now its stuck in my head O_O

Well, I'm not gonna boast as if it's something to brag about (nothing good about it) ... have you ever been in 115 F? And I mean, that's the registered temperature, I took a pic with camera phone inside my car. And it felt like 120 F ... :eek: Talking about feeling like pulling your skin off ...

And it snows too down here, but never extreme. Now if it's the 'black ice', that's a whole different story. We had a blackout the entire state for days (3 days in mine) because of ice (not snow) ... so weird. We had to cook over the fireplace (felt like camping!). We are just notorious of having 4 seasons all in one week ... I count myself 'lucky' though, if those seasons are not extreme, compared to other states.

Well, I'm not gonna boast as if it's something to brag about (nothing good about it) ... have you ever been in 115 F? And I mean, that's the registered temperature, I took a pic with camera phone inside my car. And it felt like 120 F ... :eek: Talking about feeling like pulling your skin off ...

And it snows too down here, but never extreme. Now if it's the 'black ice', that's a whole different story. We had a blackout the entire state for days (3 days in mine) because of ice (not snow) ... so weird. We had to cook over the fireplace (felt like camping!). We are just notorious of having 4 seasons all in one week ... I count myself 'lucky' though, if those seasons are not extreme, compared to other states.
Yep, we have the black ice too, with the blackouts. For the temperature, I don't think it's gone to 115 (except for in cars) but it usually gets to 90-100. And I think I know around the area you live now :O

Um, should we be concerned that this is ALL happening during the 5 month period of this kind of stuff leading up till the end of the world?? Anyway where I live has cut it close with super cells. Hot and sunny now.. I will pray for you all though.

Sorry I won't won be able to post any pictures, it keeps telling me my file is to big.

Do you have any photo editing software/application at all? If you don't, you can download GIMP, it's a good free photo editing app. Look at this link: http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

All you have to do is resize your image. Usually you go to menu: Image, then Image Size. Make it 50% the original size, then save it. You should be able to attach it here. Next time, don't forget to reduce the resolution on your pocket camera (don't use fine setting, it's humongous size of file). Photos taken from camera phone usually are not that huge in size.

Do you have any photo editing software/application at all? If you don't, you can download GIMP, it's a good free photo editing app. Look at this link: http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

All you have to do is resize your image. Usually you go to menu: Image, then Image Size. Make it 50% the original size, then save it. You should be able to attach it here. Next time, don't forget to reduce the resolution on your pocket camera (don't use fine setting, it's humongous size of file). Photos taken from camera phone usually are not that huge in size.

Thanks, I'll try that tommow or should I say later today.

Things are starting to look alittle bit better at my part of the state, waters are slowly reciting, but there is still a lot of property damage.

Back