Food Pictures! "original" Style

IMG_2050.JPG

Yeah I have been offline for a while. I was busy during x-mas and new year with the family and then the company I work with went into crises so all my time went on that ... once they were out of hot water it turned into an incredible spy vs. spy adventure where this guy came up with this invention that kicks butt and is really valuable. Several companies were trying to steal it so to speak and our company was among the frey. It turned into one of those James Bond type international race to save the inventor and invention...LOL.
Strangely enough it ended in the Caribbean. It would really make a great book but unfortunately I cant say too much about it until the invention hits the market and we have fully secured the device. Needless to say its good to be back on my feet and safely into my domestic boring lifestyle again while the factory and computer systems are being put together. So I am still really busy but it was really really worth the adventure. Its good to be back.

and the only thing that was good were the fries... the wings looked deep fried and all u can see was skin and no meat

u need glasses :D
lol they are deepfriend and prepared in there special hotsauce but they have alot of meat on them but the hotsauce will make ur toung go numb if ur not used to eating hot foods

where this guy came up with this invention that kicks butt and is really valuable. Several companies were trying to steal it so to speak and our company was among the frey.

Being nosy ... don't tell me that's the bacteria that can 'create' diesel oil ... ;)
I've been waiting on that to be an international espionage affair, and will end up on the big screen one day. :excited:

Being nosy ... don't tell me that's the bacteria that can 'create' diesel oil ... ;)
I've been waiting on that to be an international espionage affair, and will end up on the big screen one day. :excited:

No, field test show it lowers p. consumption in houses and commercial by around 40% and only costs about $300 to make.

And I've been waiting on the mega oil companies to try to assasin the scientists who established the formula ... Been watching too many action movies, I guess ... :p

Yeah I have been offline for a while. I was busy during x-mas and new year with the family and then the company I work with went into crises so all my time went on that ... once they were out of hot water it turned into an incredible spy vs. spy adventure where this guy came up with this invention that kicks butt and is really valuable. Several companies were trying to steal it so to speak and our company was among the frey. It turned into one of those James Bond type international race to save the inventor and invention...LOL.
Strangely enough it ended in the Caribbean. It would really make a great book but unfortunately I cant say too much about it until the invention hits the market and we have fully secured the device. Needless to say its good to be back on my feet and safely into my domestic boring lifestyle again while the factory and computer systems are being put together. So I am still really busy but it was really really worth the adventure. Its good to be back.

good thing you miss that crazy week in potco a few weeks ago...

And I've been waiting on the mega oil companies to try to assasin the scientists who established the formula ... Been watching too many action movies, I guess ... :p

No... actually you are very spot on. I know the inventor of the device we got is now resting comfortable out of the way of everything... he is shall we say a very kept person at this point and a small army of us techs are making sure he stays under everyones radar. He gets to live out the rest of his days filthy rich with out a care in the world with everything he has in someone else's name and all paid for automatically. Its all very much like it came out of a movie.... it was really exciting to be a part of it. If it was not for us grabbing it then he would not have it so good at all... he would have ended up with nothing....... now if all goes well (as we are still hacking away at his stuff ) then he can spend the rest of his days relaxing an inventing other stuff.... he is already working on something else that is just WICKED! If anything its really nice to know that the little guy gets a break for once.

good thing you miss that crazy week in potco a few weeks ago...

What happened? I have read a few threads about stuff going on but I haven't really put together what happened yet. The forum changes alone are amazing! I have to take my hat of to Tres. Not many people would have left my seat warm. Very nice and respectable of him!

Back