Food Pictures! "original" Style

Having problems with my camera so no pics yet. i have a appetizer recipe that people love and
it's easy.
BLT BITES

48 cherry tomatos,cut a cap off the top. Scoop out inside of tomatoand turnupside down on a paper towel to drain juice.

Cook one pound of bacon,drain and crumble into the following mixture
3/4cup od mayonaise
3 green onions chopped
3 Tbs grated parmesan cheese
3 T parsley optional
mix together well
Fill the tomatos with mixture
and place them on a dish with curly lettuce. Yum!

Here's a random picture.....
DEMO0037.JPG

I know very creative... (Not)

Having problems with my camera so no pics yet. i have a appetizer recipe that people love and
it's easy.
BLT BITES

Sounds yummy!!!

Ok, so I haven't found the time for the Amatriciana yet, but I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to make it for dinner tomorrow! LOL. But this morning...I woke up with an urge.... and here's the picture!
2011-06-22 21.03.14.jpg
Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Gool ol' fashioned Apple Pie from scratch. NOT, by faaaaaaaar, my lowest calorie dish, but what the hay, right? LOL. ;) I pwomise i'll be good tomowwow....

You have a spotless stove burners ... I couldn't help but notice that ... :p
Not that mine is a mess ... ;)

LOL thank you very much. I have a dirty little secret.... I can't stand them to be crusty dirty, so when they start to get yucky looking....I buy new ones. hahahahahahahaha They're not too expensive, and it brings me more joy than the money in my bank account. If my kitchen is clean, my home is clean. I feel like the world is right with a bright shiny spotless kitchen. hehe. I bought them a couple months ago, and have managed to keep them clean.
Thank you for noticing Jade :)
And I am sure yours are spotless too.

By the way.... it was yuuuuuuuummmmmmyyyyyyyy! I had 1/16 th of a piece (half of a regular slice) for 209 calories. WORTH IT!!!!

You have a spotless stove burners ... I couldn't help but notice that ... :p
Not that mine is a mess ... ;)
lol thats the second thing i noticed,the pie was the first. I then thought you bought a beautiful pie at the bakery and put it in your blue glass pie dish, Just kidding Eliza,i can tell you have cooking in your blood.:rolleyes:

lol thats the second thing i noticed,the pie was the first. I then thought you bought a beautiful pie at the bakery and put it in your blue glass pie dish, Just kidding Eliza,i can tell you have cooking in your blood.:rolleyes:

Hahahahaha didn't buy it ;), thanks Molly. I guess I must have it in my blood, because I just love it. I've got family visiting right now, and haven't been able to be home as much, and I've seriously been going through withdrawls! LOL I think I'm a lil crazay.... :mad: Hehehe, but I'm ok with that ;). By the way, found the time for the Amatriciana tonight. Like I said earlier, it's with Rotini (couldn't find Fusili in the brand I prefer) instead of the traditional Bucatini. I'm unsure if it turned out properly, because obviously it looks different from the picture the recipe provided, but it was tasty. :D guess that's all that matters huh? lol.
2011-06-23 19.33.56.jpg

Hahahahaha didn't buy it ;), thanks Molly. I guess I must have it in my blood, because I just love it. I've got family visiting right now, and haven't been able to be home as much, and I've seriously been going through withdrawls! LOL I think I'm a lil crazay.... :mad: Hehehe, but I'm ok with that ;). By the way, found the time for the Amatriciana tonight. Like I said earlier, it's with Rotini (couldn't find Fusili in the brand I prefer) instead of the traditional Bucatini. I'm unsure if it turned out properly, because obviously it looks different from the picture the recipe provided, but it was tasty. :D guess that's all that matters huh? lol. View attachment 7365
Eliza your dish looks great! Please do one thing for me and post the ingredients in it and all your future food posts.
Even if i don't have the recipe i can figure it out. Or you can pm me.
This dish i'm not familia with but thats not unusual. A lot of the regions of Italy have their own style of cooking
and use different ingredients. But i'm game to try them all lol.

Eliza your dish looks great! Please do one thing for me and post the ingredients in it and all your future food posts.
Even if i don't have the recipe i can figure it out. Or you can pm me.
This dish i'm not familia with but thats not unusual. A lot of the regions of Italy have their own style of cooking
and use different ingredients. But i'm game to try them all lol.

haha sure Molly. Here's the link for the Amatriciana I used. Followed it to the T accept the pasta choice. http://www.babbonyc.com/rec-bucatini.html If you're curious about any of the past one's I've posted, just let me know and I can send the link, or write it out, depending on where I got the recipe from. :) And be sure to post a pic if you make it!!! I am very curious about this dish specifically because I don't know if it 'turned out properly'. :p

I ban all these ladies to make me drool and can't even taste the food!

:confused: it's not a ban game thread ... but it's true ... all of these make me hungry :(

LOL! sorry James. :p

mmmm fried plantains (drools) haha

Attachments

• platanosfritos3.jpg
    platanosfritos3.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 49
Back