Food Pictures! "original" Style

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
For you who 'claim' that you can cook, let's show what you've got here.
biggrin.gif

This is a FRIENDLY thread ... having fun is encouraged, but NO INSULTING is allowed (or it'll come back to you, as always). It is only for your original hand-craft, please don't attach any online images that don't belong to you ... Can't claim something that is not yours.

CAUTION::
May cause drooling in the process. We deny any responsibility concerning that matter.
pirate.tongue.gif

Deviled eggs
deviled eggs.jpg

Triffle
trifle.jpg

Baked ham
baked ham.jpg

:O Looks good... I need to post mine in here... FOOD PICTURES HERE I COME!!! :lol1:
:yum:

Jade!!!!! I MUST come eat at your house sometime!!!! xD

Good! You got to bring something too, not just an empty stomach ... :p
EDIT (Mar 8, 2011 at 3:41 PM):
Baked ham...... OH!! There goes me keyboard!!

Warm your keyboard up a little bit, it'll melt ... :p
EDIT (Mar 8, 2011 at 3:44 PM):
Whats a triffle?

As long as there are 3 things on it, it can be called a triffle: "cake" (or crumbs, ladyfinger or the like), "mousse" (or pudding-like substance), and "fruit". Flavor can vary. And of course there has to be whipped cream on top. :yum:
EDIT (Mar 8, 2011 at 3:45 PM):
Nice I love to cook I host a cookoff at my house every year

I know ... you said something like it a while back ... don't forget to take pictures next time, please?

Good! You got to bring something too, not just an empty stomach ... :p
EDIT (Mar 8, 2011 at 3:41 PM):

Warm your keyboard up a little bit, it'll melt ... :p
EDIT (Mar 8, 2011 at 3:44 PM):

As long as there are 3 things on it, it can be called a triffle: "cake" (or crumbs, ladyfinger or the like), "mousse" (or pudding-like substance), and "fruit". Flavor can vary. And of course there has to be whipped cream on top. :yum:
EDIT (Mar 8, 2011 at 3:45 PM):

I know ... you said something like it a while back ... don't forget to take pictures next time, please?
Ok I will try to remember lol I am not the best of takeing pics of food I just like cooking it and eating it lol

Here is mine, made it last night. It's just yellow rice, ( I think, didn't really look at the box) with pork stew. There's more rice than meat, because, well I love rice lol.

I know the presentation wasn't good, but who cares? It tasted great!:popcorn: Sorry about how small it is. the JPG File is just to big
Ricepork.JPG

hmm i like to cook ALOT im really good at making all kinds of shrimp and things that live in the water

OMG! You CAN cook!! :yum: - drools -
You can cook for me any day now ... What else can you do? Ride a mono-wheel bike?

OMG! You CAN cook!! :yum: - drools -
You can cook for me any day now ... What else can you do? Ride a mono-wheel bike?

Of course I'll cook for you! lol How BBQ Chicken with Macaroni Pie? ( Don't Drool )

Hmm, I can't ride a mono wheel bike, but I do know how to drive a little bit. Even though I can't drive I legally yet. And don't get me started on driving in a game lol watch out!

Back