football

How bout them cardinals losing all those opportunities in their games, especially the first game with the patriots, its ridiculous Bruce Arian's needs to make some adjustments, everyone thought we were super bowl contenders, now were most likely not even playoff contenders because of those little mistakes we make that cost us so much, if you watched the Vikings and cardinals game you would have laughed, as for the cowboys good for them, never really liked them doubt I ever will unless a family member plays for them.

How bout them cardinals losing all those opportunities in their games, especially the first game with the patriots, its ridiculous Bruce Arian's needs to make some adjustments, everyone thought we were super bowl contenders, now were most likely not even playoff contenders because of those little mistakes we make that cost us so much, if you watched the Vikings and cardinals game you would have laughed, as for the cowboys good for them, never really liked them doubt I ever will unless a family member plays for them.
i dont really like the cardinals never could get into them

I'll admit, the Cowboys have really impressed me. I never expected them to go undefeated for 10 games. Elliot and Dak really seem to be a duo that'll destroy for years to come.

Aaron Rodgers- MVP for sure. No offense to you Falcon fans ;) Matt Ryan had a hell of a year tho.
For me, the MVP is a year-long award. Can't forget the fact of what that team was back in September and October. All year long Matt has been the MVP. He's turned a former cut from the BROWNS into an outstanding 3rd option, and turned Aldrick Robinson into a dynamic asset.

Manchester United? Oh were not talking about soccer/football :( sorry about going off topic. I'm from England, but I do love American football.

Back