Forgotten Myths of the Caribbean - Introduction of Chapter 1

Would you be interested in reading more of this?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
Forgotten Myths of the Caribbean

Introduction/Chapter 1: The Weapon Master
- In a small section of the Caribbean, just before the dawn of pirates was a craftsman only known only by the name “Weapon Master”. Very little was known about him besides the fact he molded the most frightening weapons within his era. Swords, Guns, Knives, Explosives, some say he even meddled in forms of forbidden arts… Despite his great passion he sold to the highest bidder, spreading his craft through not only the Caribbean, but every form of armed forces. However, none could compare to his seven original monstrosities.

- The weapons were not only created but appeared cursed by some non-natural shadowy aura. The explanation said by the Weapon Master himself when he first presented them was; “The blades are only as powerful as their wielder’s heart. The blades seek to please their owners when claimed, granting them any amount of power needed to achieve their goals… and when first used, they take the physical image and properties of their owner’s desires and spirit.” He explained nothing else, as the world deemed any that wield one of the seven invisible with the only exception of each other…

- Purchased by a wealthy king, whom promised the Weapon Master protection of his most prized possession, was done in by his own foolishness. He failed the Weapon Master and was killed by a small icy dagger to his back. After which the seven vanished into the realm of legend… apart from one whom was held by The Weapon Master himself… upon dealing with great lost, he closed his profession. It is said anyone who dared approach his now “seemingly” desolate cavern only felt an icy cold chill, as if all heat was being pulled in by this empty building, some say it was because his will was seeking, looking, and wanting salvation for his deeds. While others fear it was his will waiting, and looking to seek revenge upon the king whom had failed him…

~End of Introduction~

I encourage all forums of feedback and discussion (As long as they are respectful) in the comments below! <3

Last edited:
Hmm... I find this intriguing already... I would love to read more... Sounds like it'd be a cool in-game event as well. But I think I want to hear more about this Weapon Master fellow...

Back