Suggestion Forum option to auto-ignore people with a super low likes:posts ratio

There can be, while no-one can log in due to emergency updates. Spam is a real issue in general atm.

Reckon I'm probably a bit below average, but I was thinking in terms of 100:1 accounts.

I'm totally not mentioning any names here. Y'all know who you are. :p
You got one less moments ago. But something like auto probably wouldn't work as many many people don't post all that often, but do contribute occasionally. I believe the ignore option works fine that's at our discretion.

I'm not sure why everyone is taking apparent offence at the idea that number of likes might be usable as part of a spam filter. Instinctive pirate reaction against anything that smells like a class system?

Last edited:
I'm sure many of you already know, but you can ignore individual users here: https://piratesforums.co/account/ignored

I do understand the frustration. While the suggestion is interesting, it would carry some implications for new members whose ratios would start out at 0 and change rapidly before stabilizing. It's also my hope that these members are few and far between and nipped in the bud quickly enough that the ignore option suffices most of the time.

Back