Forums upgrade w/no artistic "background"

S

Shamus The Brute

With the new forums change and upgrade, will this mean no (artistic) "background" we have all loved and grown used to?

A big thank you, at this time, to @Irene for her inspiring and talented backgrounds which contributed immensely to both the look and "feel" of the forums over the past several years. *Your skill and talent are much appreciated! ;)

With the new forums change and upgrade, will this mean no (artistic) "background" we have all loved and grown used to?

A big thank you, at this time, to @Irene for her inspiring and talented backgrounds which contributed immensely to both the look and "feel" of the forums over the past several years. *Your skill and talent are much appreciated! ;)
The background should still be there if your monitor is wide enough to see it.

If you have enough screen you can stretch the forums wide enough to see the beautiful watermark as well. ;)
IMG_2201.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. Unfortunately I guess, it isn't. (Much appreciated for all of the hard work and forums upgrade).
If you make the forums CSS class p-body-inner attribute background-color 100% translucent then you can see the background at least a little bit if your screen is too narrow to normally see it. I believe there are browser applications that will automatically modify the CSS for you each time you visit the website. If you happen to be a mobile user, then this is not an easy solution.
IMG_2201.jpg

Is it a display setting that they've got, @Davy Darkrage? I have no issues with it myself. My zoom is at 100%, which is normal. My resolution is 2560 x 1440 on my laptop, but I see a bit more of the background picture when I have the browser with forums on my small TV. Resolution on the tv is 1920 x 1080. I'm not seeing the watermark in the background, just a bit more of the picture.

414df0fd5d995e64b794970b3909e245.jpg

Could we perhaps get the old page width back? Looks like 2.0 made it smaller.
The page width is actually the same as it's always been (1170px).

Is it a display setting that they've got, @Davy Darkrage? I have no issues with it myself. My zoom is at 100%, which is normal. My resolution is 2560 x 1440 on my laptop, but I see a bit more of the background picture when I have the browser with forums on my small TV. Resolution on the tv is 1920 x 1080. I'm not seeing the watermark in the background, just a bit more of the picture.
No idea, really not much should be different regarding when you see the background and when you don't.

If you make the forums CSS class p-body-inner attribute background-color 100% translucent then you can see the background at least a little bit if your screen is too narrow to normally see it. I believe there are browser applications that will automatically modify the CSS for you each time you visit the website. If you happen to be a mobile user, then this is not an easy solution.
View attachment 113870
Thank you. Yeah, I am mobile only now. (Android via Firefox browser).

Hey everyone!

After the last 2 long years Im looking forward to making more wallpapers from now on should time allow it :) Also apologies for the watermark but back then there was lots of drama in the community and stealing left and right so I just had to cover the entire image. Anyways though, keep an eye out for some new art! :)

Back