Foulberto Smasho Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Cabingrin

Notorious Pirate
Well, yesterday Ally and I were on Raven's Cove in the Cave of Lost Souls, fighting ghosts, when I sent out an invite amongst the guild to teleport if they wished. Tom Scurvybones comes and says if we heal him then he can take Foulberto down. I attune him and later on Ally attunes him, then he attacks him, but it almost went bad on us, but at this point I think Beth Bluesilver had arrived, because both her and Ally had been knocked out while we were pursued by Foulberto and a traitor ghost, which after Foulberto went back to his spot Tom dealt with. Immediately afterwards, in comes Johnny Mak, we go back, I attune both of them, Ally and Beth, who had teleported back, do the same thing, and they start fighting him while we continually heal them. Pretty soon Meghan Pugmalley teleports in, so she lended a hand, and we whipped his butt three times in a row, although Tom wasn't around for the third battle.

Here are some shots I took of the battles:
screenshot_2011-01-12_16-55-25.jpg
screenshot_2011-01-12_16-55-22.jpg
screenshot_2011-01-12_17-12-28.jpg

Lol I'm remember when Foulberto first came out I legitly beat him alone however I can't take all the credit I had like 5 people attune me and heal me the whole time and about an hour of blunderbuss later I beat him with the help of my fellow Spanians.

Lol I'm remember when Foulberto first came out I legitly beat him alone however I can't take all the credit I had like 5 people attune me and heal me the whole time and about an hour of blunderbuss later I beat him with the help of my fellow Spanians.

Yeah we killed him 3 times, and each time seemed somewhat harder. He gave some pretty bad loot though, some common knives.

go on andaba or abbassa and go there to foulberto and there will be 50-100 people there thats where I got siver freeze :p

After a grueling 15 minutes of dying, healing, fighting, and dying some more, Devin Dewitt, my friend Corey, and myself were the soul survivors of an intence battle to take him down. Congrats and thank you my friends!!!
Post your stories of Foulberto Smasho here!
EDIT (Feb 1, 2011 at 1:30 PM):
screenshot_2011-01-31_21-58-40.jpg
Wish I could have gotten a screenshot of the final moments with Devin and Corey on the ground and me delivering the final blows but oh well. This was a priceless moment and goes to show everyone across the Carribbean that it can be done!

Yeah we killed him 3 times, and each time seemed somewhat harder. He gave some pretty bad loot though, some common knives.

Yeah, i was disapointed in the loot, all i got was Robbers Knives. But it was still worth it just for the bragging rights.

i see duo F.Smasho one lv 50 with grand blunderbuss and one lv 50 with voodoo dool just heal the other guy with blunderbuss it took them about 10 min of time and F.S. is dead . a the end pirate with voodoo dool attune him use life drain and than use sword blade storm and finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back