Glitch  Foulberto Smasho Glitch!

Today I found out a glitch that lets you attack smasho without him attacking you. (Requires 2 people)
1.Walk up slowly to Smasho.
2. Then attack him and die near his spawning spot.
3. Have your friend walk up slowly and revive you.
4. Attack Smasho and notice he does not attack you. This is the glitch.
5. Do not use taunt, brawl, or hurricane slash, and rolliing attack. Use sword or dagger. Do not have Foul focus his attack on anybody else. Therefore it will break the glitch.
6. If you do these steps correctly it will work.
Once you get the hang of it, it will become easier to do. This works!
screenshot_2011-09-17_09-06-22.jpg

Did they patch it or something? I remember doing it like 2 months ago on my main and worked but now I need sf on my lowbie and didn't :mad:

Hi, it works still I think but I agree that it is a waste of time. Far better to find a busy server and go there with a group and do it the old fashion way of teaming up to beat him. I am not a fan of glitches and prefer the fun of playing the way it was designed. If your newbie has a doll than heal an attacker, if not then shoot him when he is close to dead. If you have a guild (and I assume you do) then see if they ever team up to beat him down. A group attack is sooooo much faster than the glitch described. The other thing is that no one else can attack when you are doing this. I find it very frustrating to go to a spot and have everyone tell me "don't attack we are doing the glitch" and I see more than enough player to just fight him. To play or not to play, that is the question.... to paraphrase the immortal bard.Hi, it works still I think but I agree that it is a waste of time. Far better to find a busy server and go there with a group and do it the old fashion way of teaming up to beat him. I am not a fan of glitches and prefer the fun of playing the way it was designed. If your newbie has a doll than heal an attacker, if not then shoot him when he is close to dead. If you have a guild (and I assume you do) then see if they ever team up to beat him down. A group attack is sooooo much faster than the glitch described. The other thing is that no one else can attack when you are doing this. I find it very frustrating to go to a spot and have everyone tell me "don't attack we are doing the glitch" and I see more than enough player to just fight him. To play or not to play, that is the question.... to paraphrase the immortal bard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back