FOUND A NEW LEGENDARY

I came from POTCO; and I played a little bit of TLOPO and got myself to level 11 then stopped playing for a while and came back to a more fully fleshed out game. I started playing again in June I believe and managed to snag myself 5 legendaries and get myself to level 49 [planning on reaching 50 tomorrow :D]

Nice another pistol legendary! I hope the next legendary is of the voodoo variety, staves especially are quite under represented.
I am against this as I hope the developers will stay with the theme of only common staves being lootable and all the best staves had only by purchase or quest. That is a really nice touch to the game in my opinion. I'm not opposed to legendary staves but hope they will come in the form of a quest. I really, really hope that the final weapon will be a doll.

I am against this as I hope the developers will stay with the theme of only common staves being lootable and all the best staves had only by purchase or quest. That is a really nice touch to the game in my opinion. I'm not opposed to legendary staves but hope they will come in the form of a quest. I really, really hope that the final weapon will be a doll.
Thats understandable

Back