Found Jade on Cuba Sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have to dream, if we already have one here I can talk to ... ;) ... Jk ...
I'm so ... in trouble now ... :p

Well, make that a combination of Alex Pettyfer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Val Kilmer, Lindt dark chocolate, chocolate ice cream sundae with hot fudge-whipped topping-pirouette cookies-cherries, Basil Darkratte, Isaiah Ropeswine, crab legs, cantaloupe and a bunch more, then ... then I 'might' drool that much ... :lol1:

I know, I know, I'm done ... before I get banned ... Please don't ban me, Admins? :D
And why are Basil and Isaiah in that list ... :confused:
LOL ! c: someone thinks Davy is a hottie.. i mean Johnny Depp c:

lol correction meg: jade thinks so as well as half of the forums (if not more). Its not just his hotness though... I think he knows it too. I'll shut up now since its way off topic lol. I dont want the boot like Miss O' Hayes!

lol correction meg: jade thinks so as well as half of the forums (if not more). Its not just his hotness though... I think he knows it too. I'll shut up now since its way off topic lol. I dont want the boot like Miss O' Hayes!
lol Maha .. i dont think hes a hottie :p

Why do I have to dream, if we already have one here I can talk to ... ;) ... Jk ...
I'm so ... in trouble now ... :p

Well, make that a combination of Alex Pettyfer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Val Kilmer, Lindt dark chocolate, chocolate ice cream sundae with hot fudge-whipped topping-pirouette cookies-cherries, Basil Darkratte, Isaiah Ropeswine, crab legs, cantaloupe and a bunch more, then ... then I 'might' drool that much ... :lol1:

I know, I know, I'm done ... before I get banned ... Please don't ban me, Admins? :D
And why are Basil and Isaiah in that list ... :confused:
Lol you forgot chocolate dipped strawberries to the list....yum

wait... im going to the asylum I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME U ALL THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY AND DIDNT TELL ME! :mad:nice.... oh wait jades is going to the asylum and not me :D i is so happy oops i mean i is so sorry for jades.... is it postable to put both in the same sentence jades say hi to the joker for me and all the other crazy madmans in masks wait.... i thinks thats a specific asylum oh wells jades will prob be sleeping in it the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back